🌱🌱Soulmates🌱🌱

AYOO WE BACK WOTH ANOTHER STORYYYYYYYY!!! This is part 2 to soulmate so if for some reason you skipped the first chapter of this 2 part (or more Idk) series then go check that one out first!! Anyways on with the book!

Tubbo's POV

Tubbo flinched a bit at the "hello" coming from his headphones. His smile started to widen as he scrambled to find the cassette tape with basic words on it. He put it in and replied with "hi". He let out a small giggle. It was very exciting to talk to your soulmate, but also nerve-racking. I mean your talking to a person that is scientifically perfect for you. They had a very choppy, some what normal conversation. It went somthing like this, ;

BOLD-Ranboo
Italic-Tubbo

Hello!
Hey!!
How are you?
Good, you?
Good!
We're are you?

Wait what? Is he about to meet up with his soulmate?? When Tubbo head this he quickly started to reply. He didn't know if this was to early to meet up or something, considering they just started talking, yet here they are.

I'm at the cassette store.

Then silence. He didn't here anything on the other end at all. He starts to fidget with his fingers.if he really about to meet up with his soulmate. I mean he doesn't even know his name yet!

Soon, after about 15 minutes, he saw a black sleek car pull up into the parking lot. He got kinda excited but not to excited for the chance it may just be some other person. Then he saw him. He was a tall lanky boy with light brown flowy hair and and half black and bald white mask on. He also was wearing sunglasses. Tubbo examined the boy....until, they made eye contact.

Ranboo's POV

Ranboo rushed home after he heard were his soulmates current location was. He quickly grabbed his keys and hopped in his car. Ranboo drove fast a bit over the speed limit to the shop. Once the shop was in eye sight he slowed his car down. Ranboo pulled in one of the spots for him to park his car in and got out. He started to look around until he saw the car in front of him. He looked inside and saw a small looking bot with big brown eye and brown un brushed floofy hair with a randomly placed hair bee hair clip. As Ranboo was looking at the boy they made eye contact.

Hello!!! Sorry this ones a bit shorter but I wanted to get it out quicker. I hope you enjoyed, have a good day! :] 💖⚙️