1

I was busy fondling my boobs on the bed and almost pleasuring myself between my thighs with my hand when something startled me, disrupting everything. My eyes flew open and I jolted up into a sitting position immediately. I knew what I heard. Someone had broken into my cottage. I was actually at a resort located close to a beach where individuals or couples could get a thatched cottage to themselves close to the beach and there was enough privacy because the cottages were spaced afar from one another. So who the hell had broken into mine? Getting up and grabbing a silk robe and slipping into it to cover up my nakedness and also upset about the fact that I had to be interrupted while trying to pleasure myself.

I had been celibate for almost four years since my last relationship went down the drain after my fiance whom I had dated for six years had jilted me and gotten married behind my back and I had accidentally stumbled upon the pictures of his wedding on Facebook. Damn long-distance relationships! They suck! Still trying to heal from the devastating heartbreak, I had decided to stay away from relationships! It had been four years since my ex destroyed me emotionally but I was still not ready to emotionally commit to any man. I had had men who wooed me but I had only gone on a few dates but had never crossed the line with any of them. Despite the fact that I was horny as hell, I never submitted to having sex with any of them, not even the ones I found a bit sexually irresistible. I had become quite frigid and didn't want any man to touch me.

I'm twenty eight, a nurse and my ex was practically the first and only man who had pollinated my flower and I knew it would be very difficult to let another man touch me. Tying the cords of my silk robe in front of me, I made my way to the small living room which only had few furniture made from bamboo sticks, twigs and wood then I stopped short when I saw a figure lying on my floor with the door wide open and letting in the strong ocean breeze. I was speechless and I quickly looked around to be sure that there was nobody else. On the floor, laid a naked man face down. His skin was quite strange and I couldn't quite define it and there was another thing, he was bleeding on my floor. What the hell was going on?! I asked myself as I tried not to panic. I had come all the way to this resort to have a good vacation of two weeks and not to have naked-ass men breaking into my cottage. Where was the security of this place?

As I carefully walked around him to go to the door in order to go get help, I suddenly screamed out in fright when a cold hand grabbed my ankle, stopping me. With my heart pounding in my chest, I looked down to see the man slowly lifting his head to look at me. Besides his strange shimmering skin, his eyes were very blue and his canine were slightly pronounced. I felt my heartbeat seize just at the sight of his handsome face and mesmerizing eyes. I was almost lost in them when he murmured in a voice full of pain, "Don't."

Before I could ask what he meant, his head fell back to the floor and when his grip around my ankle relaxed, I knew he had fallen into unconsciousness. Swallowing hard and then thinking of what to do, I quickly hurried to close the door and made sure that I secured it this time then I sat on the floor a few feet from the stranger, ankles crossed as I nervously chewed my fingernails while thinking of what to do with the naked man on my floor. He was still bleeding and I noticed that his red blood turned blue when oxygen mixed with it.