Chapter 1

"Wow! What a slut! She told me she moved here to sleep with more guys because she's already slept with them all in Washington!" How could Ashlee say that! I thought we were like sisters! I became scared to show my face around school so I ran to the basement. No one knew there was a basement at Eastwood high school but me cause I help out the janitor after school for community service. All I could do is sob. The rumors ran through my head like a broken record. Why would she do this to me? I put my head in my hands and sob more. I hear the door open. "Hello? Is anyone down here?" I guess I'm not the ONLY one who knows about the basement. I tried to say something,anything but it was useless, I couldn't talk. He walks down the stairs with his friend trailing behind and I finally see his face. It's Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier. They are the most popular, not to mention HOTTEST guys in school. "Oh my God are you ok!?!" Cameron whispers. "Wait aren't you the girl Ashlee Bell said some terrible shit about?" Nash asked and I nodded. "Wow! You're hot! Although I know you're not a slut so I won't say anything gross and dirty." "I'm Ari-" "We know you're Ariel. We see you a lot an-" Nash says but I cut him off. "You know me!?!?" "Ok look Ariel. Nash and I go to the beach every day to see you and your friend Heather cause Nash likes her and I like you..." Cameron explains. "Wow. I.... never thought anyone would say that to me." I say with my cheeks blushing. "Hey why don't we get out of here and go meet some friends. Ok?" Nash asks."....Ok." I smile. As we walk down the halls Cameron holds my hand and everybody stares so he stops. "What!? Have you ever seen a Guy in love!?! Gawd!? I can't believe this!" He turns and kisses me.... hard. I feel his tounge slip out of his mouth and into mine. I swear fireworks were really going off and they so sounded real! He pulls back and smiles. Nash stood there like a maniquin for a minute and then he said " Ooookk.... Let's go! We hop into Nash's White SUV and I'm stunned I don't know what to say to Cameron. I haven't been kissed since my last relationship and holy shit did that go down hill. His name was Brad. Beautiful girls were always all over him so I don't know why he picked me. Although he is a fucking asshole for beating me all the time and treating me like dirt! I realized I was super quite so to make it less awkward for Cameron and so Nash wouldn't jump to conclusions I started to sing along to the radio which was playing Melodies by Madison Beer. "I hear melodies in my head hear melodies in my head!" I start to laugh at myself. "Keep going you sound great!!!!!" Nash says. "Oh thanks but uh I don't really sing in frount of people. That was a little accident. Haha......"
Sorry so sort! I'll have a better Chapter soon!!!!!