Chapter3

Ariel's POV

Morgan and Heather are coming. So I wait for them in the kitchen. The doorbell rings 12 minutes later and I let them in. "Who is it?" Sammy asks. "Um just some friends to help me with Cameron's present. Oh Nash I want you to meet Heather..." I say trying to act like he's never met her. "Hi. Wow you're cuter than I thought." Heather smiles. "Thanks." He laughs. "No time to flirt Heather! We gotta get this done!" I say. We run upstairs to Cameron's room. "Aight! We need to make a light blue hoodie with his name on it!!!"
Cameron's POV

I brought home some pizza for everyone to eat. I set the boxes down on the kitchen table and walk into the living room. I notice that everyone was watching Haunted house 2 except Ariel. "Hey Nash where is Ariel?" I ask. "Oh in your room wit..... oh my gosh I've already said too much! DON'T GO IN YOUR ROOM!!!!" He yelled. What the fuck!?!? I run up to my room to find three girls passed out on my bed. Lying next to them was an amazing hoodie with my name on it. My eyes searched the girls and I landed on Ariel. Was she making me a Christmas present? Oh my God! That's SO sweet of her. I'm gonna buy her a diamond necklace! I end up letting them all sleep but I wanted to be with Ariel. So I picked her up bride style and went to Nash's room. I laid her down and plopped next to her. I watched my beautiful angel sleep and ended up dosing off with my arms wrapped around her.

                         ****
Ariel's POV

"Cameron! Cameron! Wake up sleepy head!" I yell. "Ugh! What?" Cameron groans. "It's 4:22. We need to get up. And plus I need to show you something." I say excitedly. We both got up and went to the beach. "What's this?" Cameron asks. "Well since Nash and Carter were really bored we came up with an idea. We can do a party but I'll be with you at all times and it'll be at the beach ok?" I say. "Sweet!! I get to partay with my girl!" Cameron yells as he picks me up. "No! Cam put me down!!" I laugh. "Ok ok ok. But I still love you." "Aw! Cam! I bet I love you more!" "Or Nah?!?" Cam says as we both crack up laughing.