𝐎𝐍𝐄;

"HELLO CHAT!" mayven smiled, seeing her viewers go up to about 7,000. "were gonna play some little nightmares today, i'm in a spooky mood," she laughed, switching her screen to the game. "your gonna have to help me chat, i have no idea what to do."

she sat there on the home screen and chilled with chat for a little while, reading donations and subs before playing.

mayven started to run around, and eventually got to the janitor. "GUYS! WHAT DO I DO ITS SO UGLY MY GOD," she screamed and ran into the cage behind the janitor. she continued playing for a while, eventually getting to the end, where she had to reflect the mirrors onto the lady.

"GUYS HELP AAAAAAAA HOW DO I KNOW WHERE SHE COMES FROM" she once again screamed into her mic, trying not to be killed. eventually she died, slamming her fists against her desk and knocking her mouse off of it.

"a-are you KIDDING ME!" mayven cried, knocking her head over and over on her desk. 

mayven | mayvvn

little nightmares is cancelled, 

dreamwastaken

dog water

meowuwu

DREAM

stupidjsjsjsksjueeihx

OMG DREAM HI

xoxdumbdogwaterxox

omg dream stay away from may

"why is chat spamming dream?" she questioned, scrolling. "oh, hi dream!" she waved to her face cam when she saw the chat. "welcome to my mickey mouse stream, were just chillin playing little nightmares." 

suddenly, she got a notification on her phone. she looked over to see dream had dm'd her on twitter.