THE DAY LOVE SPARKED

Willa POV. It is 6am and  I have class today on engineering since that is my magor. I slowly get out of bed and go to the bathroom. I strip get in the shower and take a quick but clean shower. I put on my jeans and dark blue sweater vest and started  to walk to class. While walking down the many flights  of stairs. I see my crush Kevin but people  call him jacey. He is so cute I mean he is the star player on basketball he's muscular deep voice. Everything  a girl can dream of. He probably  doesn't  like me I mean I am the shy smartie  pants wolf so why would a hunk like him like me.  After, walking  down the stairs  I arrive at class with sweat dripping  down my back. Our teacher  was teaching  us how to build machines and how to use tools  to build them. He made us build little robots and write important  stuff down. I like those stuff though so it didn't  bother me.

Kevin  pov. In basketball  practice all I can think of is willa. Most people  just think she is a quite  nerd but to me she is more than that. Her nerdness to me is cute. After practice  it was lunch. I am going to  tell willa bow I felt. I saw her sitting under a tree eating skittles and a fruit cup. I felt bad for her because  she ate that for lunch everyday. I went to the tall tree she was under and offered her my sandwich. She ate it. Then I told her how I felt and gave her the fresh daisy  I picked her. She was estatec. She said  yes to being my girlfriend. Then we went under the bleachers  and had  a hearty  makeout session.