Baby Pics

Willa pov. My daddy invited jacey over to looked at my baby pics. Why? I don't know. I begged him not to but ofcourse to my daddy I am a little baby furball who is to cute and innocent. He wouldn't listen. Also I am not innocent I had sex. Before I can go change into something more sexy jacey arrived. So I was stuck in my little baby blue sweater and my pink joggers that were covered in little cartoon cats. Noah looks good.

Jacey pov. Willa looks so adorable I just wanna squeeze her little cheeks. So time for baby pics. Willa was like
Adorable. She was a chubby and cute and pretty. She looked like herself now just small and chubbier. Then her dad pulled out on of her in the bathtub. The amount of embarrassment on willa's face was hilarious. She had the cutest belly. And that pose in the tub was to die for. She was literally trying to eat the soap. Dad please stop she said. It's cute I can't her dad replied. I sat there overloaded with baby fever. Why are you eating soap I ask her. I was teething ok she said. Then her dad took out a photo of her sleeping. I swear that was the most adorable,cute and spectacular thing I ever saw. She was just so peaceful and her belly was popping out of her shirt. Her dad showed me alot more pics if her eating,bathing and her sleeping. Willa was embarrassed buy I thought it was cute. Soon I left.

Willa. I was so embarrassed. I mean my dad was showing my boyfriend who is way cooler then me baby pics of me doing stupid stuff