2.12 Master Plan and Season 2 Epilogue

I couldn't find him. I looked through the entire lacrosse field and I still couldn't find him. Stiles was gone. He was taken and I didn't save him, I didn't protect him, and I should've. I frowned as Scott walked up to me, pulling on my hand.

"Let's go, Kae." Scott said, but I stood still, not going anywhere without Stiles. "If you really want to find Stiles then you should leave it to the police."

"They won't find him, Scott." I said, "They're careful."

Isaac walked up to us earning a glare from me. Scott looked in between the two of us confused. "What's up with the two of you?"

"Nothing." I supply, "Nothing at all."

"No, there is something-" Scott started and I cut him off by glaring at him.

"-Let's go to the locker room. It'll have something of his that you two can smell." I suggest and Isaac looked at me confused.

"But you can find his scent-" Isaac started and I glared at him, causing for him to stop talking.

"-What are you talking about, Isaac?" Scott asks confused, "Only werewolves can find a person's scent. Kaelin's just a human." Isaac sent me a confused look, wondering why I didn't tell Scott yet. Scott looked over at me. "Kaelin, what does he mean?"

"He probably just got confused." I explain, "Let's get going." I urge and Scott's eyes flickered back to Isaac who stood there annoyed. "Come on." I urge, "We'll have to make sure that Mr. Stilinski stays out of this." Scott nodded slowly, agreeing that even though Stiles was gone, we still had to protect his father from all of this.

The two of us had made our way to the locker room where Mr. Stilinski was telling us everything that he had figured out. "I got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means- hell. I don't know what that means." Mr. Stilinski sighed, wanting to find his son, but he knew that he had a job to do, "Um, look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him-"

"-We'll tell you." I nod.

"Look, he's probably freaked out from all the attention or something." Scott said, trying to be optimistic, "We'll find him."

"I'll see you two later, okay?" Mr. Stilinski said, gazing over at me, wondering how I was doing after I saw my adoptive brother's dead body laid out on the field. Mr. Stilinski left the locker room as Scott held my hand, assuring me that everything was going to be alright.

Coach walked up to us, ready to talk to his lacrosse players. "McCall, we need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up." Coach sighed, wanting Scott to stay on the team.

"Yeah, I know, Coach." Scott nodded.

"All right." Coach said before he turned to walk away. He turned back to look at us. "I mean, I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but you know, that's different. It's Greenberg." I nodded, knowing that Coach had never hated anyone on the lacrosse team. The only person that he truly hated was Greenberg. "I'm just saying, I need you on the team, so get your grades up."

"I will." Scott nodded.

Coach walked out of the locker room and Scott sighed in relief. "Is that everyone?" Scott asked. I looked back at the entrance and down the hallway seeing nobody there.

"I think so." I nodded.

Scott ripped off Stiles' locker door and threw it onto the floor. I shook my head immediately, "Seriously? You know that I know the code, right?"