new school and new life

When we got to the airport i was scared but i know that we will get there safe. Well i feel sad to leave my family but im also happy to be far from my big sister jenna. My mom and dad are excited that im gonna start a new life. When we got to the plane i was kinda hungry so i take some snacks and its only 5 hours of flight from metroburg to swellview.
After 5 hours its already 6.30 in the morning we rushed to school because its going to start. I text phobe on the way to said to captain man that im going there, she agreed and said something that i will always remembered " be carefull soph"
When we got to swellview high i guess im in the wrong class because the principal also known as miss shapen said that im in 10th grade but i think im in the wrong corner.
" hey i never seen you here, are you new" said a boy
" yea and i think im lost" i said scared
" ow you are that new kid from metroburg  hi.. Im jasper nice meeting you" said jasper
" wait jasper? Are you a friend from the president of the manfan?" i asked
" yea and let me tell you a secred i know you are a superhero" he whispered
I was scared that he is gonna hurt me when he give me a note that said meet us at junk and stuff. I bet thats from captain man.
School started well but there's a boy in my class, his name is ortho. He was looking at me with a wierd look. Yea.. He is looking at me with a really wierd smille. Kendalljust looked confusse.

❤💙❤💙

School ended well. I was so trilled to see captain man and kid danger.
" hei soph.." said kendall
" what?" i asked.
" lets go to junk and stuff" said kendall

❤💙❤💙

" soph.. Are you sure this is the place? It looks like junk" ask kendall
" the address said its right here" i answer as i hold the handle on the door.
Inside there are lots of stuff. No wonder why its called junk and stuff
As i rang the help bell jasper was walking there with a pizza box.
" ow.. You must be sophie. Just take the elevator on the back" said jasper.
We go to the back of the store and yes there is an elevator. A horror elevator. As we go down kendall is screaming for help.
" kend.. Its already opened" i said
" you go on i need to take a breath" said kendall.