Next Gen! DCU OC

Name: Laura CraneAge: 2 years younger than ScarecrowSpecies: Human (formerly), Animal Shifter (currently)Birthday: August 30th

Name: Laura Crane
Age: 2 years younger than Scarecrow
Species: Human (formerly), Animal Shifter (currently)
Birthday: August 30th

Personality: short-tempered, sweet, kind, caring, observant, intelligent, skittish, honest to a fault, trickster, oblivious, playful, protective, possessive, mentally unstable on some occassions, instinctual, sneaky

Likes: sweets, her family, her friends, cooking, being alone sometimes, singing when alone, children
Dislikes: her mental unstableness, killing, needles, having no contact with her family

Crush/Husband: Bane
Family:
~Scarecrow (Older Brother)
~Bane (Husband)
~Felix (Son)

Other:
~She is very mentally unstable and depending on circumstances, can be very easily triggered to be unstable. But when she's not triggered, she's much like a normal woman going about what she can, gathering components and such for Scarecrow and Bane. However, upon becoming triggered, she either becomes violent normally or almost beastially violent, depending on what triggers her to become unstable.
~She is highly protective towards ones she cares about and if they're threatened in a harmful way, she'll end up becoming unstable and eventually to the point where she gets in a violent enough mood where she would likely break through anything and kill anyone in her way so she could try and protect them. However, if not restrained from it by the people she cares about after going into a rampage, she may end up attacking them by accident.
~Growing up, she loved singing nursery rhymes and songs with dark meanings, which scared her foster parents a lot.
~Because of her protective and possessive nature, she prefers to be in close contact or know where the people she care about are and if she doesn't know where they are, she becomes needlessly worried and restless.

Abilities:
~Electric Immunity: She is immune to the effects of electricity and is likely only able to tell when someone is attempting to electrocute her.
~Beastial Rage: She becomes much like a beast in violence while mentally unstable
~Enhanced Endurance & Strength: She is very durable and strong when mentally unstable to a point
~Technological Intelligence: She's able to remotely and manually use technology to do as she wants. On few occassions, she can even hack different mainframes.

Weaknesses:
~Being Restrained: If she can't move, she becomes more stable-minded and will most likely begin to calm down, though it works faster if it's someone she's defending while calming down from a rampage
~Sweets: In her more stable-minded state, sweets usually keep her from a mental breakdown, which help avoid her becoming unstable. Scarecrow often also makes a medicated candy for her to keep her mental state at bay, no matter the situation.
~Her Family and Friends: She is very observant and will most likely be very observant to them to know how they are. However, if she can't be at a place where they are, i.e. her being kidnapped by someone or something, she becomes worried about their safety and such which triggers her protective state where she would likely become quickly unstable.

Backstory: She grew up in a foster house and was forced to clean and do the chores at a young age. She had a fascination for different animals. Eventually, she learned that she had a brother and decided she would try to find him, even though she was constantly being told that her real family didn't care about her. She eventually ran away from home for a week and they started abusing her for having run off like she did. They refused to give her food and water, kept her chained in the basement, and even would have a shock collar and cuffs on her when she wasn't chained to the basement wall. If she didn't do as she was told or such, she would end up getting zapped with a huge amount of electricity, but never enough to kill her, only enough to give her hours worth of pain within two minutes at the most. Eventually, she became mentally unstable and killed her foster parents by multiple stab wounds in their bodies, from the torture of pain she did before killing them. She was stuck, since she had no way of removing her collar though, but she had grown used to the electricity and eventually, they died from overuse and have never been active since. She eventually met Scarecrow and began helping him however he needed and eventually, she volunteered to be a test subject for one of his experiments and when it was injected into her, it turned out to be permanent, and so he began to look for a way to change her back to normal as she wanted, though eventually, she decided against it. She met Bane after a few weeks of having her unstable mind and eventually, it led to them becoming married with each other and having a son, Felix.