|•Chapter Thirty-Three•|

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

"I want it today! Jimin is very smart, he will found out about me." The old man shouts at his assistant. Emily covers her ears at the voice . "Calm down, baby~"

"I will send a man to steal the note from his mansion, Master." He assures the old man.

•••

"AUTHOR'S P.O.V"

It's been a week since you last saw Jimin. When you wake up, you notice he is already gone. Sometimes he doesn't come back. You were worried about his health.

"Come on, Y/n... Ignore him. He doesn't love. He is cruel." You talk with yourself lonely. You stood up and went to the veranda, looking at the dark sky with shining stars.

"Mom..." You notice a brighter star and smile. "Mom, I fell in love with him without knowing. He is so confusing... I just can't understand, what's his problem. I don't want him to love me back but I want him to treat me as his friend." You weakly smile.

"Mom, when he is happy, I feel good. There's a blissful peace behind his happiness. He looks.... so handsome, when he smiles, Mom..." Your lips curved up again when you remembered his smile.

Suddenly you see a car entering in the mansion's porch. "Is it Jimin?" Your eyes fills with hope. The car stops in front of the mansion. You continuously watch the car.

The car door opens, revealing Jimin. He steps out from the car. You smile.

But your smile faded soon...

The opposite car door opens and a girl came out from the car. She was wearing a revealing dress. She smirks but walk towards him and touches his chest. He smirk back at her.

You felt a pang in your heart. You see Jimin grabs her by her waist and pulls her in a kiss. You closed your eyes as tears finding it's own way to fall. You just couldn't watch the scene anymore.

You run outside and enter to a random room, lock the door. Your back rested on the door frame weakly, hand placed over your mouth, sobbing uncontrollably as you collapsed on the floor. "Mom, it h-hurts so much I-I don't know why..."

"He was right, Mom. He is heartless. I am a fool. A fool who fell in love with a Demon." You cried and cried. The silent room filled up with your sadness and your muffled sobs.

As the night grew darker, your sobs faded slowly. You were there, sitting on the cold tiled floor, eyes full with salty water, red nose, cold wet cheeks. You fell asleep while crying.