~•~Chapter 1~•~

~~~We're Gonna Be Late~~~

~~~
We're Gonna Be Late
~~~

"I'm so late, oh my gosh I'm so late!" Fuji complains as she shoves through the doors of FatGum's hero agency. She rounds the first corner and crashes into someone, sending them both tumbling to the ground.

"How embarrassing..." a boy with indigo hair turns away and presses his forehead against the wall. Fuji looks beneath her at the boy who'd broken her fall. A strong looking boy with sharp teeth and striking red hair lays stunned beneath her.

"I am so sorry," she stumbles to her feet. "Here, let me help you up!" She holds her hand out to the red-haired boy who takes it gently, and Fuji helps him to his feet. "I have to go, but I'm really sorry again!" She runs off down the hall. "I'm here, FatGum!" They hear her voice muffled by distance.

"There you are!" FatGum's voice rings out before the doors close behind the brown haired girl.

"Amajiki, who was that?" Kirishima looks behind them at the closed doors.

"Fuji Shimizo from Shiketsu High. She's doing a work study here too," Amajiki tries to answer using as few words as possible to get the conversation over with.

"She knocked me down hard!" Kirishima laughs. "She seems tough!" He bumps his fists together as he and Amajiki continue their walk to the doors.

"I have to stay here, goodbye," Tamaki says shyly. Kirishima waves and as he leaves, he sees Shimizu return in her hero costume. Her body is covered in vines and small blossoms of wisteria decorate her long, brown hair. He watches Tamaki cower away as she comes up and grabs his wrist, bringing him back up to FatGum's office.

"Shimizo, you don't have to drag me around like that!" Amajiki whines.

"FatGum needs us quick! We're going on a patrol and you're not in your hero costume," she explains herself.

"Did you meet that kid Kirishima?" FatGum asks. "You came in right after he left."

"She knocked him over," Amajiki says quietly.

"You were there?" Shimizo asks as her face turns red. "Who was he?"

"He's a first year at UA. He wants to do his work study here with us," FatGum explains.

"Oh and I knocked him over!" Fuji stresses. "I'm so sorry, I was late and I was just trying to get in here and I wasn't looking where I was goi—."

"Calm down!" FatGum laughs. "You can apologize to him tomorrow morning. Just make sure you're on time!"

"I will!"

"Let's go out on patrol, alright? Then we can come back and have some tokoyaki!" FatGum ushers the two heroes in training out to the streets alongside himself to keep their citizens safe.