Chapter 1

Y/N woke up with a headache, she brushed her long blond hair out of her face and got up. Where was she? She didn't recognize the bed she was laying in at all.
She sat up and realized she was in some sort of hospital. She stood up, trying to regain the feeling in her legs. She stepped out of the hospital room and realized she was on a spaceship. How did she even get here?? She had to find someone who could tell her what was happening.

She had been walking, frantically fidgeting with her keychain, it was shaped like a foot. It had beautiful painted red nails and was one of her most beloved possessions.
She was sitting in the cafeteria area and suddenly someone appeared through the door on the right.
"Oh! You're finally awake." the person said. They were wearing a dark blue spacesuit, they were short, around 3'5 feet she guessed.
"Who are you?" she asked them.
"Oh right, my name's Blue. I'm one of the crewmates on this ship."
"Why am I here??"
"We picked you up from a space shuttle, it wasn't moving so we assumed you were in trouble. You've been unconscious for two days now."
Y/n's head was spinning. She didn't remember anything.
"Okay, where are you going?" she asked. She guessed it was best if she returned to Earth as soon as possible to work out what happened to her.
"We're on our way back to Earth, luckily. It's estimated to take about four months." Blue said.
"Alright, is there anything I can do around here?" she asked.
"Don't know actually. I don't think so since every crewmate has tasks assigned to them but you could probably go around introducing yourself and asking if anyone needs help. What's your name by the way?"
"I'm Y/N. And thanks, I'll go do that right away."

Y/N had been walking around the ship introducing herself. This far she had met Yellow, Cyan, Pink, Green and Lime. She was on her way to the monitor room to meet the last crewmate. His name was Red from what she'd heard from the others. He didn't seem like the typical guy, he seemed interesting.
She walked into the monitor room and in there she saw him. He was sitting with his spacesuit peeled down and tied around his waist, underneath he was wearing a tight fitting red shirt and his shoes were laying on the desk next to the large monitor in front of him. His feet were resting on the desk and she realized he wasn't wearing socks, his feet were a shade of dark red, it was beautifully contrasted against the bright screen and she couldn't help but blush as he turned around.
"Sup'" he said, smiling at her.
"Hi! You're Red right?" Y/N asked, knowing full well who he was.
"Yep! What's your name?" he asked her.
"I'm Y/N. Blue said you picked me up from a space shuttle."
"Yeah, wonder where a cutie like you came from." he said, winking.
Y/N blushed hard and walked up to Red.
"So what are you doing? Blue said I should ask everyone if they needed help." she asked, in reality she hadn't actually asked anyone else if they needed help. She was focused on meeting Red and spending a bit of time with him.
"Oh yeah, we've had some trouble lately. Have a seat and I can explain a bit more."