the beginning

The pj masks were fighting octobella and percival at the park cause they had a crystal that can move things.

Octobella:give it up pjs soon were gonna move your HQ to the moat so it can be ours!

Owlette:no your not taking HQ...SUPER OWL WINGS!!!as she flew up and swoop towards octobella.

octobella:not so fast birdy!as she pointed the crystal at owlette and shot a beam at her.

Owlette:hey I can't move.as she tried to move but couldn't.

Octobella:exactly.as she was spinning owlette around.

Owlette:LET ME GO!!!

Octobella:ok as you wish.as she throw her over to the tree face first as octobella released her from thebcrystal

Catboy and gekko:OWLETTE!!!as they looked at each other and nodded.

Gekko:SUPER GEKKO CAMOUFLAGE!!!as he turn invisible.

Octobella and percival were laughing than suddenly the crystal got out of her hand and was floating around.

Octobella:WHAT THE HECK THE CRYSTAL IS ALIVE!!!which kinda freaked them out.

Catboy:SUPER CAT STRIPES!!!as he tied octobella and percival as gekko turn visible.

Catboy:we did it!

Gekko:we sure did!as they hive five.

Octobella:ugh we will get you next time..hey what happend to bird girl anyway.

Catboy:OH NO WE FORGOT OWLETTE!!!as him and gekko started to run to the tree where was at.

Octobella:let's make our escape percival.as they hopped away.

Catboy:owlette are you ok?as they seen owlette rubbing her right eye.

Owlette:I think so..guys I need your opinion does my eye look ok?as she showed her eye to then and they faces were really shocked cause she had a black eye.

Catboy:let's just say its...alittle tiny really small alittle bit-

Gekko:YOU HAVE A BLACK EYE!!!gekko yellled!

Owlette:WHAT!!!

Catboy:gekko!

Gekko:Sorry but its a really bad black eye!

Owlette:OH NO IF I HAVE A BLACK EYE WHAT WOULD MY PARENTS SAY ABOUT IT!?!?

Catboy:I don't know but let's go back to HQ pj robot might help tane care if your black eye.

Owlette:ok...as they were walking back to HQ.

*later*

The pj masks were in HQ while pj robot was was taking care of owlette's black eye.

Pj robot:*beeps*(ok so your eye is perfectly fine its just alittle swollen.).

Catboy:here this ice pack might help.as catboy handed owlette a ice pack as she put it on her black eye.

Owlette:thanks catboy but when it turns day my parents are gonna notice that I have a black eye.

Gekko:hmm...what about make a excuse saying something fell on your eye or something.

Owlette:I guess.as she got up and went to the elevators.

Catboy:where you going?

Owlette:I'm calling it a night are you guys coming?

Catboy:no me and gekko have some training to do.

Owlette:ok bye.as she wave goodbye to them as she left.

Catboy:bye...ok gekko let's go.as catboy and gekko got on the couch and set up their game quickly.

Catboy:you might have beaten me before but you won't beat me again.

Gekko:you sure about that?as they started playing as pj robot rolled his eyes.

*with owlette*

She flew into her bedroom and transform back into amaya and looked at the mirror and seen her black eye and was worried.

Amaya:ok amaya just tell your parents that you accidentally fell and suddenly have a black eye.as she told herself.

She went in her bed and started to fall asleep.

*in the morning*

It was morning and amaya was getting ready for school while her parents finished making her breakfast.

Amaya's mom:amaya your breakfas is ready!as she called her.

Amaya:coming mom!as amaya came down the stairs slowly covering her eye.

Amaya:here.as she was still covering her eye.

Amaya's mom:ok well here is your break.as it was pancake as she put it on her plate on the table.

Amaya:thanks momas amay sat at the table and starting eating her food while covering her eye.

Amaya's dad:are you ok?

Amaya:yeah.

Amaya's dad:than why are you covering your eye?

Amaya:umm...because?...

Amaya's mom:come on amaya you know you can tell us anything.

Amaya:*sighs*ok if I show you promise that you won't freak out.

Amaya's parents:we promise.as amaya showed them her black eye and they were shocked.

Amaya's dad:what happened?as amaya forgot to make up a excuse.

Amaya:well um.. I was sleeping then...umm...my alram clock fell on my eye hard...and I gotten it...yep that's how it happened!as she was sweating alittle bit.

Amaya's mom:my poor baby...let's go and fix that eye up.as she grabbed amaya's hand and walked away as amaya was relief.

*later*

Connor and greg were at amaya's house at the gates alittle bit tired.

Greg:I wonder what's taking amaya so long.as he yawned.

Connor:she's probably telling her parents about the black eye.as he yawned to as they seen amaya coming out of her house with a patch on her eye as her parents were standing at the door.

Amaya:hello guys.

Connor:hi amaya.

Greg:hi amaya so did you told your parents about your-

Amaya:I'M GONNA TELL MY PARENTS ABOUT THE NEW GAME COMING SOON WHEN WE GET OUT OF SCHOOL GREG!!!as she covered his mouth and made up an excuse cause her parents were still at the door.

Amaya's parents:bye amaya we love you!

Amaya:bye love you two!as her parents closed the door.

Amaya:phew that was a close one.as she was relief as they started to walk to school.

Greg:sorry I almost got you caught amaya.

Amaya:its ok are you two ok you guys looked like you haven't sleep in forever..have you guys stayed up playing video games again?

Connor:yeah...

Amaya:well hopefully you guys will stay awake cause its test day.

Connor and greg:TEST DAY!!!as they forgot it was test day.

Connor:I was was so distracted by everything what happened last night I forgotten to study!

Greg:me to!

Amaya:guys don't worry the test doesn't begin soon si when we go to our classroom you guys would still study.

Greg:phew...

Amaya:but we start in 40 minutes.as connor and greg eyes were wide open.

Connor:GREG LET'S GO GET STUDYING!!!as they both ran to the school as amaya was giggling.