running

Munki-gu and the pj masks's parents were in mystery mountain walking.

Amaya's mom:what is this...as the parents were amazed.

Munki-gu:this is mystery mountain its magic and mystical and mysterious just follow munki-gu so you won't get lost.as the parents were following him as they were looking around the mountain.

Munki-gu than was hearing the pj masks at the portal and gasp.

Munki-gu thoughts:what are the pj pest doing here they're gonna ruin my plans.

Munki-gu:actually munki-gu suggests we walk alitttle faster I mean really fast.

Greg's mon:why?

Munki-gu:umm...if we don't make it in time thab it will fade away.

Connor's dad:oh ok then let's run I guess as they all start running up the mountain.

*with the pj masks*

They already arrived at the mystery mountain portal.

Gekko:ok let's go to mystery-

Catboy:let's hurry this up already!as he pushed gekko and did the hand singals fast.

Owlette:catboy are you ok?...as he didn't respond as the portal opened.

Catboy:come on guys let's go!as he ran in the portal as owlette and gekko looked at each other and ran in the portal to.

They were in mystery mountain.

Catboy:were can the be...CAT EARS!!!as he was frustrated and he was hearing running and munki-gu saying "almost there".

Catboy:I hear munki-gu owlette look up and use your owl eyes.

Owlette:ok SUPER OWL WINGS!!!as she flew up.

Owlette:SUPER OWL EYES!!!as she was searching the mountain and seen munki-gu and their parents running up the mountain.

Owlette:our parents and munki-gu are running up the mountain!as she came back down.

Gekko:what is munki-gu up to?

Catboy:I don't know let's just go and hopefully our parents won't be yelling at us.as he ran as owlette and gekko knew something was up with catboy and followed him.

*with their parents and munki-gu*

They were running up the stairs getting exhausted.

Amaya's dad:are we there yet my legs are getting tired?...

Munki-gu:almost just keep running.as they were running up than munki-gu stopped at a cave.

Munki-gu:were here now follow me into this cave.as he went in as the parents were unsure about this and walked in slowly.

They were in the cave and it was dark and they started feeling alittle scared.

Greg's mom:are you sure this is the right way?...

Munki-gu:munki-gu is sure.as they kept walking.

The cave was getting alittle brighter and brighter till they seen a circle drawn on the ground with candles.

Munki-gu:were finally here!

Connor's mom:what is that?

Munki-gu:well basically this is a spell to make your kids stop sneaking out at night and doing these weird things it will just basically make then forget about all the things they do at night.as the parents looked at the spell closer.

Munki-gu:all you guys need to do is give munki-gu the hair you guys got.as munki-gu put his hand out and open.

The parents were looking at each other and nodded and was about to give him it.

???:STOP!!!as they heard three voices and looked behind them and seen their children.