Life is only full of Goodbyes

I forgot to mention this book and the bennett and Razor book are connected this is taken place in the past before the war they all died in happen.

so this will basically be Xingqiu and chongyun point of view. this chapter won't have any nsfw as it will be more serious now.

_

Days went on things where peaceful chongyun and I decided to go with Aether Xiao and Zhongli to mondstadt to speak to the Knights as well as the archon of that place. Which lucky enough manged to get to speak with them all.

"Ah your all here nice! Heh heh." I look over as venti which the name he goes by now he is the Anemo archon Barbatos I look around and see Aether talking with these 2 other boys I see them time to time when Aether is out on his quests he mentioned there names where Bennett and Razor.

"Anyways we are here today because someone has been messing with time and space alternating our time and we got letters here to all archons no matter what you will all die and will this world no one will survive I am the god of death." We sat there Wondering what it could mean.

"Wait so this "being" is planning to wipe us all out the world itself no I refuse!" Aether says in anger. "If we have to we will fight back. Besides I...I still have to find my sister." Then without a moment to waist a girl's voice came from behind Aether.

"No need Aether I'm here." With that he turned and saw his sister standing there. He runs over and holds her close. "Lumine...it's really you right...it's not a dream or illusion this time." Tears beam down his face. She smiles and wipes away his tears. Zhongli then steps forward.

"Yes you the situation is worse then we thought we sought out the help from the princess of the abyss as well as the Harbingers of the fatui." When Zhongli said that all our faces went into shock.

" The fatui?! They caused us so much pain and suffering why have them help!" A slight laughter was heard to our left we looked over to see Childe standing with scaramouche, Signora and Dottore.

"I shake at the sight of scaramouche I can never forget what he did to me. But this time some about him was different he had fear in his eyes I noticed that he was staring at Mona. Then it clicked he liked her but didn't no how to approach her in n a good manner.

"Now this new foe is calling it judgment Day and says if we win but many of us are dead and have fallen will give us a second chance to live but will be reborn and no memories of one another over time will we remember." We stood there in shock and silence. I held tightly on Chongyun's arm he holds me close we where both scared so was everyone else.

_

After the talk I see scaramouche approach Mona who was sitting by herself looking at the stars. Tears being down her face. She turned and looked at scaramouche I saw the pained look on his face when he saw her like that. I listened to what they said.

"Hey bothered by whats going on. Don't worry everyone is also on edge to be honest I hated this world but at the same time I don't want to have it end it's funny were enemies but now we're gonna be partners." She looks at him tears streaming down her face.

"Scaramouche...I'm scared even my knowledge and power won't be able to stop this unknown god or force. I'm useless." He goes silent and walks over to her and pulls her into a hug.

"Then I promise to protect you even if I die I will make sure you live and save this world so that we can have our second chance!" Mona goes silent and blushes.

"Why are you being nice to me now. You always hate when I speak or complain." He turns her head to meet his gaze and eyes.

"Because it's no fun when your crying Mona. It makes me mad when I see you cry." Without hesitation he leans in and gently kisses her. She blushes and leans into the kiss.
_
I smile as I watch them and walk off. I then stop as I hear arguing. I look to see Aether and Lumine yelling at each other.

"We should leave this world now Aether its to dangerous!" Aether looks away.

"No I can't this is my home I have a boyfriend and I'm pregnant with his child." Lumine eyes widen your kidding right it's that dam Yaksha isn't it you idiot." Aether gets mad and slaps lumine across the face.

"It's your fault lumine your the one who could have came to me at the beginning and we could have left but no you had to make things complicated. So good job your plan failed!" With that she stormed off. Aether sat there and sobbed.

"Xiao! I need you.....sob." within less then a second Xiao teleported into front of Aether." He looked at Aether who is crying and quickly comforted him. "Aether no matter what I'll be here for you remember to call out my name no matter if I'm near death." Aether looks at him and leans toward him and deeply kisses him.
_

I smile sadly. My heart pained it hurt everyone was scared but they are willing to be together no matter what. I look up and see Chongyun holding out his hand with a smile.

"Xingqiu your not alone remember that you have me. I love you and if we get a second chance and forget I'll make sure to find you again no matter what our hearts will guide us together again." I tear up and hold him close. He keeps me close.

Suddenly without a second thought the ground starts shaking and the sky become a dark blood red we look up and our faces turn white in fear. Up in the sky was a figure 12 black wings cloaked in black robes. We both run to where the others are and stay together. We see Xiao and Aether and stay near them. And look back up.

" Pathetic mortals and gods of this world I'll destroy you but not now in 3 months from now will be your final day. So enjoy your last month's of this world." With that he disappears. We all stand there speechless. We all stayed silent we didn't no what to say or do in that moment so we all left and went home.

_

The time of end is near but even if it is I'm not scared I have my friends and my boyfriend we'll make sure we will save the world.

_
Well that's this chapter Geez it sounds like a death god from the other story is making an appearance he was the one who killed them all in the first place but I won't go into it you'll just have to wait and see.