Welcome to Bacon Academy

Thoughts: Waffles are tasty. Change my mind.

AKs/Titans Speaking: Mission failed, we'll get them next time.

Speaking: Hello? Anybody there? Oh shit is that a Reaper?

Third person POV:

After the meeting Cooper had with Ozpin, he set up a camp close to where the bullhead would land and take them to Beacon academy. 

Jack: Well since I have nothing to do other than wait, can I add a mod to your chassis BT?

BT: Affirmative.

Jack: Thanks, might not work. Before we grabbed the Ark I took Viper's flight mod. It's hefty but will do the job. I wonder how they made this, it's more complicated then my relationships.

BT: Pilot, there is a manual on how to install mods in my cockpit's glovebox, [idk if there is a glovebox but whatever it's convenient to the plot] it would be unwise to install it blindly.

Jack: Thanks BT.

Next Day

After Jack installed the flight mod, BT was now capable of long flights. They saw two bullheads landing at the location Ozpin told them about. They head to the bullheads, Jack asked how they are going to carry BT. 

Pilot: We have tethers, they should be strong enough to carry your paladin.

Jack: Alright. I'll stay in BT. Once you are there you can drop us. 

Pilot 2: Right. Anyways. Get on we're leaving.

Jack embarks with BT as the bullheads rev-up their engines. 

Jack: I hope everything will go smoothly. And if the IMC are here then times will be tough. The people on Remnant don't seem to have the amount of firepower needed.

Ruby POV:

2 hours later....

We're on the airship, I don't really see Jack or BT. I just hope my sister doesn't give me a bone crushing hu-

Yang: (Bone crushing hug) Oh, I can't believe my baby sister is going to Beacon with me! This is the best day EVER!

Me: (In a pained voice) Please, stop.

Yang: But I'm so proud of you!

She lets go.

Me: Really sis, it was nothing.

Yang: What do you mean, it was incredible! Everyone at Beacon is going to think that you're the bee's knees!

Me: I don't want to be the bee's knees, okay? I just want to be a normal girl with normal knees.

Yang: What's with you? Aren't you excited?!

Me: Of course I'm excited, I got moved ahead Beacon two years. I don't want people to think that I am special or anything.

Yang: But you are special.

???: The robbery was led by the nefarious criminal Roman Torchwick, who continues to evade authorities. If you have any information on his whereabouts, please contact the Vale Police Department. Back to you Lisa.

Lisa: Thank you, Cyril. In other news, this Saturday's Faunus Civil Right's protest turned dark when members of the White Fang, when member's of the White Fang disrupted the ceremony. The once peaceful organization has now disrupted-

A hologram appears and it looks like.... Glynda Goodwitch?

Glynda: Hello and welcome to Beacon!

Yang: Whose that?

Me/Glynda: Her/My name is Glynda Goodwitch.

Yang: Oh.

Glynda: You are among a privileged few who have received the honor of being selected to attend this prestigious academy. Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace, and as future Huntsman and Huntresses, it is your duty to uphold it. You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task, and now, it is our turn to provide you with the knowledge and the training to protect our world.

[The hologram disappears]

Me: Wow. 

The view from this place is so beautiful.

Random Person: Hey look, check it out!

Me: Look, you can see Signal from up here! I guess home isn't too after all. 

[Viper's flight core sound]

Everyone: Huh?

Huh?

Is that... BT?!

BT: [Thumbs up]

Everyone: Woah...