||Chapter 3||

.........................................................................................................

I walked my way to the park, when someone came up to me from behind and blindfolded me. "Huh?! Who?- HEY!", I screamed. "Shh, it's just me."; the person said and I now knew it was Kacchan. "God... Why am I blindfolded though?", I asked irretated. "You'll see...", he said mystarical. "O- Okay.", I said, as Kacchan dragged me to some place. After a while of walking, the blonde boy took off the blindfold. "C-can I open my eyes now?", I asked. "Wait a second.", he said. 

"Okay... now you can open them.", he said after a short time. I did as I was told and a gasp came out of my mouth. A beautiful sunset was shining at me. On the grass was a picknick waiting for us and as I turned arround, there was a smiling Kacchan, standing infront of me. I was even more shocked as he started to kneel down. "H- huh? Kacchan?", I said, as I felt how hot my face was getting. "Will you be my boyfriend?", he said with a smile on his face. He also was blushing now. Tears strated running down my face. "Of course!", I said and hugged him tight. "I love you", I said, as I was crying happy tears in Kacchans chest. "I love you too, Teddybear.", my boyfriend said. "Teddybear?", I asked and looked up. "That's your new nickname. Do you like it?", he replied. "Yes, It's cute, but what will your nickname be?", I asked. After a short time of thinking and hugging I found a fitting name. " What about Bubs?". "I'm fine with that.", he said and smiled at me. Suddenly my phone started buzzing. "Huh?", I picked up the call. "Midoriya?!", the voice said heavely breathing. "Yeah, who is this?", I replied. "I- it's Iida! Come quick! There is a villian attack in the middle of the city!", Iida said, trying to catch his breath. "What?! Yeah, I'll come as soon as possible. I'll also bring Kacchan. Hang in there!", I said and hung up on him. "What was that about?", Kacchan asked. "Villian attack in the city!", I said, as I grapped his hand and dragged him to the city. 

When we arrived a lot of villians were fighting our classmates and some heroes. Before we could do anything I heard a loud noise comming from behind. I turned arround to a building got set on fire. Screams filled the now smoky air. My hero instinct kicked in and I immediately ran over to the building.

After I managed to save most people from the fire, I heard a crack. 

 I was just fighting this villian, when the floor started shaking. When I hit the floor I turned arround to the building, Deku ran to. There wasn't a building anymore. "No..!", I said to myself, as I ran over to the ruin. "DEKU!?"; I screamed, just hoping he woukd be okay. "PLEASE! DEKU! WHERE ARE YOU??!". My eyes started to fill with tears. "IZUKU!", I screamed one last time. I dropped to my knees. "No... I can't just stop searching. He is still alive. I know it...", I said, when suddenly I heard s scream. "KACCHAN!" The voice. It was filled with pain. My eyes widend. "Izuku!". I ran into the direction, the scream came from. 

Izuku was laying on the floor and had a steel beam in his stomach. "Ngh...!". I ran over to him and my vision went blurry from the tears that filled my eyes. "I-izuku? Hey... I'm here.", I said calming, trying not to cry. "Ngh.. K- Kacchan... it hurts...!", my boyfriend cried. Now I also cried. "I know... I know... I- It's gonna be fine... You'll be okay...", I grapped his face and tried to calm him down. I could tell, he was in tons of pain. "HELP!!! ANYONE?", My voice broke. Dekus breathing started to become more uneven and it seemed like he had trouble breathing. "H- hey! Calm down. I'm here!", I said. He didn't seem to hear me. I got my phone and called Aizawa. "Bakugou? This number only is for emergencies! I'm fighting!", he answered the phone. "I know! Please... I-... Deku he-...", I cried more. "What? Bakugou calm down, I can't understand you. What's wrong with Midoriya?", Aizawa said. I took a deep breath. "I'm in a collapsed building with Deku. He... he has a steel beam in his stomach. His breathing won't calm down. I don't know what to do! Help...!", I started crying again. "Wha-... okay, umm... I- I'll send an ambulace. Try keeping him consious!", He said and hung up. As I turned to Izuku, he was gasping for air. "Hey... breathe with me, okay? In... and out.... good, continue.", I said, trying to calm him down. His breathing started to normalize again, when the amublace arrived. They took him away and I broke down on my knees crying, when suddenly  Aizawa came up to me and hugged me. "Shhh...".

.........................................................................................................

Ik its weird now, but it will make more sense in the next chapters. 

See you there! <3