- 1 -

please don't mind my incapability to sound poetic.

A baby blue colored felt scrapbook turned open without a single touch, as a familiar voice narrated. "Once upon a time, there lived a troll named Poppy, who made her best friend Branch finally feel happy."

The scrapbook showed a mini version of Queen Poppy and Branch dancing around a bunch of other unidentified pop trolls.

"Then they were introduced to Queen Barb, a troll who rocked hard."

A Barb scrapbook photo popped up in between the Poppy and Branch, an angry expression shown on her. "Haha!" A high pitched voice emitted from a speaker behind the figure.

"Barb's plans to take over the world were foiled by the duo who's story ended with.. you know."

More scrapbook pop ups of trolls from the other tribes appeared in the background, with the Poppy and Branch holding hands in the middle.

"And— I don't know I ran out of rhymes."

The book closes and we see Mr. Dinkles closest to the book with Poppy, Branch, Barb, Guy, and Tiny all gathered around.

"Wow! That was so good! You're getting so good at scrapbooking, Mr. Dinkles!" Poppy giggled and pat the chubby worm's head. "And it was a great way to introduce the conjoined Troll nation's first ever gift exchange!" She squealed and opened up her own scrapbook.

The scrapbook showed her own figure handing a wrapped gift to Barb.

"Each of us will draw a name from Mr. Dinkles' hat. Whoever's name you draw, you have to get a gift for them and then we'll all give each other our gifts on Trollsmas!" The lid on the box opened up and of course, glitter spewed out of the book, directly hitting Branch in the face.

"Thanks." Branch blew the glitter out of his nose, comparing to his first adventure with Poppy.

"You are so welcome!" Poppy grinned at him and closed up her book. "Any questions?"

Barb rose her hand, "Uh, yeah, so, do we have to get the other person a gift or is it optional?"

"Yes, of course you have to! That's how gift exchanges work. Exchange."

Barb groaned loudly, "Fine, but that's a really unfair concept."

Poppy shook her head at Barb, "Any other questions?"

"Aunt Queen Poppy, do the gifts have to be actual objects we can hold in our hands, or could it be abstract, like a gesture or a song?" Tiny had a different idea in mind for his gift.

"Yup! It could be anything you want as long as it's meaningful!" Poppy scanned the room, making sure no one else had any other questions. "Alright, let's do this!"

She had their names written on small pieces of paper and placed each of them in Dinkles' small top hat. "Everyone come up and take one name from the hat!"

One by one, each of them took a name from the hat. They all now had their secret giver selected for each of them.

"Okay! Now go! Get out of here!" Poppy shooed them all out of her pod and finally took a look at the name on her paper. Branch.

Branch lingered and stared at Poppy. Guess what name was written on his paper? Poppy. He let out a dreamy sigh (i don't even know what that means but i think it's romantic according to every piece of literature ever) and held the paper to his heart.

Poppy looked up at him and smiled awkwardly, "Hi."

Branch snapped out of the daze, "Oh- hi- bye!" He rushed off to find her a gift, his face was as red as a tomato.

Poppy laughed at him and looked at her paper again, sighing— not dreamily. She had no clue what to get for Branch.

Branch looked up at Poppy's pod again as he headed back to his bunker. He had no clue what to get for Poppy.

-

clearly people are more interested in this book than i do and i want to be active on wattpad again soo