Author's note

Hello! I'm thinking this story might not be found easily because the idea I'd very rare and all. I doubt anyone would think of a crossover like this, so I wasn't thinking there'll be a lot of reads for this.

However!

If you're here against all odds, I welcome you! I hope you'll enjoy this crossover!

Same rules apply. When enthusiastically screaming at the characters, please keep the profanities to the minimum. Let's keep this a kid-friendly space. If you must cuss, censor them.

If I ever reach the end, this book will cover only the escape from the house. Be warned of a cliffy end XD 

(I did think of the entire plot line up to the finale, but I might not have the time to cover them all. This is the limit I'm setting myself for this book. Should I decide to go all out, I'll do it in a separate book)

I won't ever mention this ever again, but please leave a vote if you liked the chapter. And leave comments too! They motivate me more than the votes hehe!

Updates for now will be irregular, because I'm trying to finish "Drawbacks of the mind that remembers". (Crossover between KHR and Detective Conan)

Thank you all for choosing to read this. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Kokoro RIN/Reias
27/4/21

Edit made: 12/9/21