Chapter One: DAMN YOU HENRY!!!

Right Hand Man's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Henry Stickmin had destroyed our base before it could launch into orbit. Before that, he had attacked me as I defended Reggie. Half my face, my right arm, and my legs were destroyed and replaced, leaving me a cyborg. The robotic parts were useful in defending Reginald and the toppats though. I had protected my Reggie as the space station was taken over by the US army. We had escaped to the jungle and were now hiding there. Reginald was asleep, and I heard a noise in the bushes, "Come out with yer hands up!" I said preparing my laser eye. "Right Hand Man! It's just me!" exclaimed Sven. I turned off my laser eye and said "Oh I didn't see ya there, Sven" Reginald sat up, yawned, and said "Right? What's going on?"

 Reginald's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I yawned again and blinked as I saw Sven climbing out of a large bush. "Sven? You escaped?" I asked sleepily. "Yes, I did just barely though," said Sven as he limped to the fire "Henry's girlfriend, Ellie, broke my leg." he continued. "Right, can your eye 3d print a cast for Sven?" I asked. "Sorry, Reginald but no," said Right Hand Man. Right tried to keep our love secret so he acted like my assistant not my partner when anyone was around. "Alright then, Sven you stay here, Right Hand Man and I will look for things to make a cast," I said. Right and I headed into the dense jungle. I took Right's hand and we walked side by side, "I love you," I said. "I love ya too," replied Right Hand Man. We finished gathering the supplies we needed to make a cast for Sven. A huge boar crossed our path and Right killed it to bring back to camp to eat. We came back to camp and I made Right Hand Man take a rest. I bound Sven's leg and butchered the huge boar. 

 Right Hand Man's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reggie made me rest, I told him I didn't need it but he knows me too well. I was really quite tired and fell asleep quickly. I woke up a few hours later to the faint sound of a motorcycle, "What's going on? Henry and Ellie?" I demanded, "Quick, Right! I'm sorry to ask so much of you, but can you get me and Sven to safety. You guessed right it's Henry and Ellie!" explained Reginald. "Alrighty, let's go," I said as I transformed my legs into a rocket. I snatched Reginald and Sven and flew off into the thick jungle. We flew for hours until we hit the edge of the jungle. I set Reginald and Sven down and collapsed into the soft soil. "Right!" exclaimed Reginald as he rushed to my side. He set a hand on my forehead, "You're burning up, you need to rest and cool off," said Reginald with clear worry in his voice. "Sven, find clean water, I will make a shelter," he commanded Sven. Reginald said something and I blacked out.

 Reginald's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made camp and moved Right Hand Man onto a bed off leaves in the shade. Sven came back with water and I put some into a bit of moss. I mopped Right Hand Man's forehead to help cool him off. Right was still unconscious, "Sven could you find some food please," I said, Sven was a little taken aback because I only use please and thank you when I am very worried. "Yes Reginald," he answered and ran off into the jungle. I sat down and put Right Hand Man's head in my lap. Right moved a little bit and then sat up suddenly, "Where the hell am I," he demanded in his gruff voice. "Hush Right, you're ok, I'm here," I said as I pulled Right Hand Man back to the ground. I started to cry a little bit as I felt it was my fault. "I pushed you too hard, I'm so Right," I sobbed. "Oh Reggie, it's ok, I'll be fine," said Right Hand Man trying to comfort me. He put his arms around me, I had gotten used to his half metal grip over time. I put my arms around Right Hand Man and nuzzled him. Then Sven walked out of the bushes.