Chapter 17 : Grand Entrance

The rear ramp opened again, let in a deafening wind draft.

"I thought you said they'll drop us off!" Paige yelling under the loud draft.

"That was exactly what I said!" JoJo yelled back.

The flight crew gave one last check on everyone's parachutes. JoJo's phone rang, it was Kendall calling, she switched onto video.

"JoJo, where are you? The show is about to start!" Kendall asked anxiously, she was already dressed.

"We're coming in now! Forward the feed to air!" JoJo yelled under the wind.

"Are you sure? Can you make it in time?"

"Sure! Just pass it to the technician!"

From the jumbotron at the Miami stadium, JoJo's face popped up the big screen.

"Hey Guys! Are you ready for the ALDC?" she said closely to the screen.

The crowd cheered in respond, until one by one realizing where JoJo was speaking from, and then their jaws dropped.

"Wait, are they...?"

"This can't be..."

"They're not gonna..." fans began to wonder what's coming.

The view panned to two adults jumping out of the plane, then showed Brooke winking at the camera. She leaped out spread eagle into the open air, followed by her little sister Paige. Chloe gave a nod, looked out into the white sky and jumped without hesitation, and finally JoJo spoke to the camera.

"We'll see you on the ground!" she tucked in her phone and joined her friends in the air.

Their actions threw the crowd into a thunderous roar, seeing their idols performing such daring stunt.

"This is fun!" Brooke screamed while falling.

"Yeah it is!" JoJo yelled back.

"Stay put! We're ready to pull the chute!" Garrison yelled, tugged her fist as a signal.

One by one they released their parachutes, popped little mushrooms in the sky, yanking them into deceleration.

The camera crew on the ground followed the landings, closing in to capture their faces. With each girl touched down, striped off their skydiving gears and revealed their black and pink ALDC uniform, quickly gathered and congratulated each other. Kendall and Brynn ran out the field, hugging their friends tightly. Looking at the cheerful girls, Garrison hugged Morris and kissed him passionately.

Chloe looked up the sky, watching Katrina's plane flying away, returning those girls safely to their family. She felt ever so peaceful, and burst out laughter like her other teammates.