7.

Previously

Man : Hey ! Hey! Don't close your eyes hey! Come on, don't close your eyes! Stay awake Dammit!

The man paused, he was struck by the actions of Y/n, she smiled looking at him and closed her eyes...
Her gaze, it was hopeless like she wanted to die..

Yes! Y/n smiled and closed her eyes.. she wanted to die... She was dead from inside and she's going to die in real life too

Few hours ago

Jk mansion

There was an awkward silence as Jungkook, Mr.Jeon and Mrs.Jeon were having breakfast...
Finally Mrs.Jeon decided to break the silence

Mrs.Jeon : kookie my baby, Why didn't you tell me about the girl before....?

Jk ignored her question and continued eating his breakfast..

As Mr.Jeon is still furious from the commotion, everything Jungkook doing was irritating him as it was his son, Jungkook, Who brought that wretched girl into their lives.

Mr.Jeon slammed his chopsticks loudly on the table making Mrs.Jeon flinch with his sudden action, but watching Jungkook still sitting like a dead person with emotionless face made him go insane...

Mr.Jeon : JUNGKOOK YOUR MOM IS ASKING YOU SOMETHING! GIVE HER SOME FACE I DID NOT RAISE YOU TO HAVE US DISRESPECTED BY YOU LIKE THIS!!

Mrs. Jeon tried to calm her husband

Mrs.Jeon : It's okay, yeobo. He don't want to talk right now please calm down and give him some time...

Mr.Jeon : Why the hell should I calm down!? I will not calm down! Just because of an incapable son, I almost lost my reputation! Just because of him, that whore even dared to put her filthy presence in our Mansion. And you, Jungkook, if you just wanted to sleep with her then do at you wish. I won't stop you. But never in your dreams that street rat is going to be the daughter-in-law of Jeon's.

Jungkook did his best to keep his calm clenching his jaw....

But before Jungkook could retort back a Gaurd interrupted them

Guard : Mr.Jeon that Girl----

This made Jungkook whip his head in the direction of the tensed guard.

Mr.Jeon : WHAT IS IT NOW!!!! I already told you to throw her out, didn't I?

Mr. Jeon irritably raised an eyebrow at the shivering Guard.

Guard: Sir, She was hit by a car on her way back....just after she walked a few steps, and that place isn't far away from the mansion.

Mrs. Jeon : What if she dies ? Yeobo, I'm scared .