CHAPTER 17:THE BLAME

FINALLY the class is over, we can go home and i can finally sleep peacefully!!!!

Since the day that i pushed Gary oppa away he's been absent for a week.

"Annyeong" it's Jae Seok

I look at him with a blank expression.

"You need something?" I ask

"Can i talk to you miss song?" Jae Seok oppa ask with a serious tone and facial expression.

"I'm busy so it's a NO." I'm actually not in the mood to talk to anyone because of my own problems and I'm sleepy.

"Bye, see you around" I said and...

I grabbed my bag and head to the door.

"It's about Gary"

And as expected i stopped and look at Yoo Jae Seok.

"What about him?" I ask

"Oh so you're interested huh?"

"C'mon and just tell me,
WHAT ABOUT HIM?" i ask again and it's obvious that I'm getting annoyed.

"He changed, what did you do Jihyo-ah? We know that last week he visit your house and after that he's been ignoring everyone. What did you do to him?"

And before i can answer him HaHa, Kwang Soo, Jongkook and Se Chan entered the room.

And looks like they heard my conversation with Jae Seok Oppa.

"What did you do?" HaHa ask

"Don't just stare at us Song Jihyo-ssi." It's Se chan

"Hear me out, i didn't do anything he just asked me if we can talk."

"About what?" Kwang Soo ask

While the 4 guys are looking at me like they want to bury me alive, Jong Kook is just sitting and acting like he doesn't care at all.

"ABOUT WHAT?!" it's kwang soo again.

"Yah, manners first Kwang Soo she's older than you, speak politely." it's Jong kook

Jae Seok, Se Chan and HaHa are exchanging looks as if that they are having an conversation through exchanging looks.

Wtf is going on Jae Seok hyung? - HaHa

I don't know - Jae Seok

Suspicious - Se Chan

Hmm.. yeah - HaHa

"NO!She's the reason why Gary hyung is a mess!" Kwang Soo shouted and point his finger at Jihyo.....

"Are you blaming me?" Jihyo ask and still no expressions can seen in Jihyo's face.

.......

Kwang soo didn't answer Jihyo's question

No one answer Jihyo's question

"Jihyo-ssi no one's blaming you-" before Se Chan can finish his words....

"But i do, Yang Se Chan" it's Kwang Soo

"Hyung stop-"

"No!"

HaHa, Se Chan and Jae Seok are stunned. They know that Kwang Soo really love his Gary hyung
but they did not expect that a Lee Kwang Soo who's gentleman and kind man can be like this.

"Yah Lee Kwang Soo, that's enough." it's Jong Kook

"Are you defending her hyung?!"

"Take it easy Kwang Soo." it's HaHa

"I gotta go and Kwang Soo if you're blaming me for what happened to Gary oppa, you have no rights. You didn't even know what is the reason why he's-"

"You. Are. The. Reason" Kwang Soo exclaimed and turn his back to everyone...

"I'm sorry about that miss class monitor" it's HaHa

"Jihyo let me take you home" Jong kook said

"No thanks, i can take care of myself."

"Jihyo he didn't mean that, he's just angry and care about his hyung." Jae Seok said

I was hurt by what Kwang Soo said and by the coldness of his dealings with me even though we weren't very close. The words he left out were hurtful, he was obviously blaming me.

I can no longer hold back my tears I have been holding back.

I was scared and hurt because of what he said and also because he shouted at me earlier.

I could be as cold as ice

I just don't really know why I get terrified so quickly and get emotional when shouted at. Maybe it's because of what I went through.....

I remember then that my mother always shouted at me so I also always cried in fear...

I didn't notice that my tears were already dripping.

Kim Jong Kook's POV

I WAS SHOCKED to see Jihyo crying, the woman whose emotions are hard to read.

When I was about to touch her to get her attention because she wasn't looking at me even though I was calling her and she just kept crying.

She suddenly ran and I was about to chase her when Jae Seok stopped me and told me "She's not comfortable with us so let her, and i know that you can't comfort her."

"Jong Kook,do you like Jihyo? Why were you defending her earlier?" Jae Seok hyung said

"I'm not defending her, I just can't stand Kwang Soo's behavior like that." I said and drink my coffee

We are here at the "Millionaire's Cafe"

"How's the marriage arrangement going?" it's HaHa

"Our parents are still determined, nothing has changed. But I wonder why Jihyo suddenly changed her mind and suddenly wanted to obey our parents and agreed to get married, even though she didn't really love the one she was going to marry....

And that's me"

"Hyung why is there a streak of sadness in the tone of your voice?." Se Chan ask

They looked at me with mixed astonishment on their faces

"Are you sure that you don't like Ji-"

"Yes I'm sure. Ha Dong Hoon ." I strongly said

Before we split up to go home. HaHa approached me and whispered "Hyung i know you."

While in the car and until I got home I wondered what Dong hoon mean by his words...

Until now I wanted revenge on Gary but I had run out of idea how.

_____________________

Lol I'm tired.

Shocked and hurt by the news that our Giraffe is leaving Running Man.

Let's keep supporting him and RM members.❤️

Fighting co-runners 👍🏻❤️

G'night babes