| 14 |

The world is in shock, the second kpop idol is coming out as gay... And this time with a boyfriend around his waist. The fandom is a mess, but M/N and Namjoon are happy. Nothing has really happened to them, a few yells on the streets. And a few threats online, nothing more of what they know. Sadly... Every good moment has to come to an end, and they can feel it now. Every time they're trying to go out and live like normal people, someone has to harsh them - mostly M/N, since more people know him than Namjoon... Pictures online are going around of them kissing, hugging and smiling. The real fans are happy for their idol, while the fake ones are angry and can't believe their idol is gay and not straight. 

And lately, M/N has been feeling a lot more off, something is about to happen. his dreams are more and more likely to become reality...
Dream after dream he experiences how wild the future might be, turns out almost every day has become reality.
All from harassments in the streets to creepy tweets on the internet. Or even someone coming up to them and tries to hurt them in any kind of way. 

Every time M/N wakes up from his dreams with or without Namjoon by his side, he turns on his camera to tell the camera about the dream, how scared he's for the future. The future is coming to an end. "Today is April 13th, around 2 AM - tonight I'm with Namjoon, he's in the other room while I'm filming this" He drinks a cup of water and rubs his eyes, the dark circles er crystal clear and the tried eyes are what scares himself "I dreamt the same dream as I did yesterday night. Namjoon and I die in a car crash - now if this happens, and we die - I just want to answer a question my fans might ask: How can you be selfish and take Namjoon with you to paradise?" He signs and looks at the door that splits up Namjoon and M/N "And if I'm honest, we've talked about it, we believe that if this crash happens - we shouldn't change fate, Namjoon once told me that: If we crash in the car, we shouldn't be afraid to close our eyes - We'll see each other soon" A tear falls from the idols tried eyes "And he's right... He always is, and that's why I love him so much. But listen I don't know when this will happen if it does. But tomorrow I want to clip this together and make the last video, just in case my parents, fans or manager sees this. So goodnight for now" 

He turns off the camera and goes back to bed, where dreams aren't hunting him for the rest of the night. As much as he doesn't want to make the last video, he knows that this might be the last chance to say goodbye before the accident happens. He invites his boyfriend out for what might be their last date alive. So tonight is their night, no one will be there next to them. To either see or protect them.

M/N is at his studio, recording and editing the final video, song and everything else that is left. He sets up the camera for the last time and turns it on "Hello, today is the last video - if the accident happens soon then this might be the last video of me and Namjoon if he comes. Today is 21th of April at 4 PM - tonight Namjoon and I are going out together, maybe for the last time. I've used most of the day to finish most of my work, all from songs for my friends, videos for family and manager. And a message for my fans and the world. I'm telling this now, so if my manager or anyone else sees this I want you to open the 'Goodbye' folder and show the world my night vlogs. Show my family and friends the videos and songs for them - please do this as my last request if the accident happens tonight or tomorrow night" M/N smiles and turns around when Namjoon comes in "Hey baby, ready to leave in a few?" M/N kisses Namjoon on the lips and nods "I just need to save this" Namjoon nods and kisses M/N on the lips.

M/N does his job, saves the video and closes his computer to follows Namjoon out of the studio and out to the car. 
The night goes on, they go out for dinner and stays in love throughout the night. They get in the car again with big smiles on their faces "I love you, baby, I really do", "I love you too baby" They kiss each other. Namjoon starts the car and drives off, and just as they're staying still for red light M/N kisses Namjoon's hand "I love you forever baby" 

The light goes green, Namjoon steps on the speeder and in the next second two gunshots are heard, the car gets hit from the side and it flips over and over. Everything is quiet for Namjoon and M/N... They felt it coming, but they hoped it wasn't true... But it was... And that's when everything happens again, but this time it's real and not a dream. 

"They're stuck! They're almost unconscious!" M/N wakes up to someone yelling, without moving his neck, he slowly moves his head and sees Namjoon sitting with blood running down the side of his head "Baby...?" Namjoon looks at him and tries to take M/N's hand in his own "We'll be alright..." M/N sees his boyfriend softly smiling "See you soon baby... I love you..." Namjoon's eyes close and a tear falls down M/N's cheek "I love you too baby, see you in paradise" And everything goes black... 

But it's too late, they're gone... Forever from this earth...