4

Dayshawn
__

damn Janaé is actually driving me crazy. anytime i'm with her i'm hard as shit.

like right now. we sleeping in the same bed and a nigga is hard.

i have a growing attraction to her.

ian the typa nigga to kiss a girl and don't know shit about her if i don't like her. i'm catching feelings for Naé.

i know i drive her crazy. the way we kissed in the kitchen made me feel something.

it's like we have a special connection. i know she feels that connection too. look at me feeling like a simp for her.

"shorty wake up" i tapped her

she's not a morning person at all.

she turned to look at me but she didn't say anything. she gave me a rude side eye.

she got up to brush her teeth and wash her face, she got into the shower and then came out like 40 mins later.

she shut the door to her en-suite bathroom and got ready in there.

whilst i waited for her i made some calls on my phone. she came out wearing a Navy tech fleece and some ankle socks. her hair was in a low messy bun.

she looked tired but she's still sexy.

Jamari got some clothes from my house and brought them here for me.

it was only me and her in her house today.

i went to brush my teeth, shower and allat shit. i wore the same thing she was wearing.

"come on we going to the trap" i told her

she screwed the fuck outta me.

"drop ya attitude before i fuck it outta you" i said and she smiled a lil bit.

i kissed her on the lips.

she wore her black crocs and i put mine on too.

she sat in the passenger seat of my car and put her seatbelt on.

i didn't bother putting mine on.

"i thought ballers don't trap" she asked

"imma different breed" i said.

she wasn't in the mood today, i could tell she was hella tired.

we arrived at the trap and i took her hand. we walked through the house.

bitches were counting ma money and shit. substances were on the floor. Janaé scrunched her face.

i took her to the back which was my office. i sat in my chair and she sat on my lap. she pulled out a lighter and and a pre rolled spliff and lit it.

she brought the blunt to her lips and took a long pull from it. she did a clean ghost and let the smoke part from her lips.

that was sexy as fuck.

she played games on her phone. paying no attention to the niggas that were lined up in front of her.

they looked at her and some of them bit their lips.

"oi eyes on me only don't look at her." i told all of them and rubbed her ass.

i counted the money that was given to me by one of the niggas.

everything was correct.

"yeah this shit is correct. y'all getting paid today. hand this money to ma accountant he gon pay you" i said and they all left.