Chapter One: Mom's Mistake

You might be wondering by the chapter title- who is mom and what was her mistake? Well, I'll tell you. 

I lived with my sisters, Cho, Sushi, Bob, and Joyous, and my mom is Mother Tsukki. My name is Gloom. 

One day, we were just going about our business. Cho was being a bad kid, as she does, and I was telling her that I'd have to tell Mother Tsukki. Well, Mother Tsukki came back all stressed and said she didn't want to deal with us. 

I understood but felt the need to tell her about Cho anyways. She got angry with me and began to give me the silent treatment. 

I know what you're thinking- a mom giving her child the silent treatment??  Yeah. I know. But you'll understand it later. 

Anyways, mom decided Sushi was her favorite child, and that really made me mad. I was the golden child. I was the good one! Well, as far as mother knew, at least... I called out to my dear mother. 

"Mother! It is I! The golden child! Your favorite!" 

"Did someone say something? Oh, child Sushi, you are ever so wonderful!" she replied.

"Mother, it seems child Gloom is calling out to you! Do you not hear her cries?" 

"Who's cries? For you are my only child, my dear Sushi." 

This made me sad. At this point, you're probably thinking: what a terrible mother! Well, you aren't wrong.

I decided to run away from home, and my mother and my sisters did not like this. When they found me, cold, and shivering in the void, they called out to me. 

"My dear sister Gloom! It is I, sister Sushi! Please return!"

"My dear sister Gloom, it is I, sister Cho! I am sorry for causing this mess!" 

"My dear child, it is I! Mother Tsukki! I am ever so sorry, for your sister Cho has twisted my ways of thinking! Do not blame me, for it is your sister's fault! I can see clearly now, and I want you to come home where you belong!" The faces of my family peered down at me. 

I decided to return home- but merely to talk to them.

"Mother, I accept your apology, but I don't think I can forgive you," I said. Mother Tsukki then began to cry. I did not feel mercy. My sisters cried too, but I kept my stoic demeanor. 

"Farewell. You were a good parent, until the very end. Goodbye, Mother Tsukki," I said. Now, I bet you're asking yourself- Where did sister Gloom go?

I went to stay with Toru Oikawa in his mansion, of course. I spent a few weeks there, but a question nagged at me from the back of my brain. How is my family doing? 

After a month passed, I got a call from Mother Tsukki. 

"Mother, it has been a while. What do you want?"

"I know you'll probably never forgive me... but I just wanted to let you know- we're having Dino Nuggies and strawberry milk for supper," She said. My stomach grumbled. I hung up immediately. 

 "She hung up without saying anything... she must truly hate me," Mother Tsukki cried. Her daughters all hugged her. 

"There, there, mother. She cannot possibly hate you!" Cho said. Mother sniffed. Just then, somebody kicked down the front door with a 

BAM 

I stood in the doorway, suitcase in hand. 

"Mother, I have decided to forgive you, for the Dino Nuggies are calling and I require the deliciously sweet and creamy strawberry milk to wash them down," I said, a stern look on my face. 

My family looked at me in shock, then ran to embrace me. I meant to stand stiffly, but my love for my family was just too great. I embraced them back.

We all sat at the triangle dinner table. Cho ate her memes because she was on a special diet, and the rest of us had our Dino Nuggies and milk.

"Sad news, children. Our dear son Mr. Benson, the orange dragon, has left to join the rainbow army. His dear brother Clive is not coping too well. Please take care of Mr. Clive the best you can,"

Everyone at the table sobbed in unison for precisely 30 seconds, then resumed dinner time. 

As you can see, our family is not perfect, but at the end of the day, we're family. And that's what matters. 

<3