Bonus Chapter: Chloe/Hinata Shoyo Fanfic

Chloe was walking down the street when she saw someone at the cross walk. He was 5 inches shorter than her and quite tiny looking. She noticed his bright orange hair. Could it be? She didn't think anime characters could possibly exist in her world... She approached him, unsure if he was real or not. "Excuse me... are you Shoyo Hinata?" She asked. He turned around. He was wearing a gray sweatshirt and he was holding his phone. "Yeah, who are you?" He looked slightly confused, but curious. "Cholera Acorn," she replied, giving her real name for once. She flipped her brown hair over her shoulder and tried to look more confident. She wanted him to know the real Cholera. He smiled. "Wow, you're tall. How tall are you? Do you play volleyball?" He asked her, his brown eyes lighting up. "U-Uh, I'm 5'8... no I don't play volleyball," Cholera replied. "Aw that's alright. Want me to show you how to play sometime?" He replied, looking eager. "Sure, that'd be awesome!!" Cholera said. Hinata gave her his number, and turned to leave. Before he got far, Cholera called out. She wasn't going to ask him this, but she changed her mind last minute. "HEY WAIT CAN I HUG YOU?!" she yelled. He turned around and walked back, sneakers thudding lightly on the pavement. "Uh, sure," he said. Cholera then hugged that tiny cinnamon roll of an anime character and he hugged her back even though it was VERY awkward and I am now realizing that this whole exchange is very awkward but Chloe asked for it anyways so here it is. The end.