Chapter 1 Visit

Parents : Your bus is waiting, Melissa: ok coming ,I'll call when I get there. Parents: ok be safe and careful! Melissa: I will, I will !. Melissa get's to where Louis has to pick her up , Melissa saw Louis standing there waiting for her. Melissa get's out of the bus LOUIS! Melissa yells ! Louis: Hey luv how's it going? Melissa : going good , how about you. Louis: good , well we better get going! Melissa: ok. You both drive to Louis' house. Louis: We're here ! You: Wow it's nice, Louis : Yep , ok well let's go inside the boys are waiting for you. Melissa : ok. You go inside and all the boys  are there they all say Hi , Harry comes running down the stairs Melissa !?! Hey how are you ? Melissa: I'm good what about you? Harry: good, so why are you here ,is it your birthday already? Melissa: no I'm here because I haven't seen Louis in a while so now I'm here. Harry: oh well looking forward to having you here! Melissa : yeah me too. Niall: so Louis where is Melissa sleeping ? Zayn: yeah !? Liam : did you forget Louis ? Louis: umm yeah sorry luv Melissa I'll work something out I'm so sorry! Melissa: it's ok ! Harry: I mean she could bunk with me ? Louis gives harry a look and says Ok but no funny business !! Harry : ok I know, ok Melissa let's go get you set up and unpacked. Melissa: ok, you and harry walk up the stairs and harry go's into the room and he clear a few drawers out for you to put your clothes in. Harry : well you can come in you know, Melissa: ok sorry Harry: don't be sorry it's fine, here you go all done you can put your clothes in here . Melissa: thanks hazz so much I really appreciate it !! Melissa just  finished  putting all your clothes away and Louis walks upstairs and says hey we're all going to the movie's wanna come ? Melissa : Sure I'd love to ! They all walk to the theatre with Louis, Liam, Harry, Zayn and Niall. Melissa : So what are we watching?? Harry : we're going to watch the shinning ! Melissa: oh ok. you guys enter the theatre and get your candy and Popcorn and go to watch the movie you sitting beside Niall and Harry . Harry is on Melissa's right side and Niall is on Melissa's left. It gets to a jump scare scene and Melissa get's scared she grabs Harry's hand tight and she looks at harry and says oh sorry !?! Harry goes oh it's fine .
They all go back home Melissa and Harry walk upstairs and Melissa starts making a bed on the floor. Harry then says what are you doing Melissa: I'm making a bed ?!? Harry : oh don't be silly you can bunk with in on here! Melissa: are you sure hazz ? Harry : oh yeah I'm fine with it! Melissa: ok really ? Harry: yeah it's totally fine. Melissa: ok. Melissa get's in the bed , harry turns and starts talking to her they stay up till 1:00am talking 1:30 they fall asleep harry wakes up the next morning and sees Melissa sleeping and smiles, Melissa wakes up a couple minutes later. he says good morning to Melissa and she says what are you doing up so early ? Harry : what are you talking about its 9:00 am oh really? Harry: yeah.