Chapter Two

A few days later
Y/n's POV

I stood outside the door, hesitant to open it.

I don't hear anything inside. I think he's gone. I grinned.

"5-4-2-8-8." I whispered, pressing the buttons.

The door unlocked.

My grin widened as I opened the door, silently entering the house. I closed the door behind me as I examined the entry way.

A hallway that leads straight to the kitchen. Stairs that go up. A bedroom on the left.

I began walking forward, when something caught my eye as I passed the first doorway.

A loud thud echoed through the hall.
I fell onto the ground.

"F-fuck~" I quietly moaned.

"...How the fuck are you still awake?!" A familiar voice asked.

I slowly rolled over, seeing Sangwoo standing over me, a baseball bat in hand.

"Holy shit, you look hot standing over me. Who would've thought Oh Sangwoo had such a violent side to him~?" I grinned.

His eye twitched.

He grabbed me by my arm and jerked me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

"Kyaaa~! Are you taking me to the bedroom? You're so naughty, Sangwoo~!" I squealed happily.

"Will you shut the fuck up?" He shouted.

"Yes dadd- I mean sir." I said, biting my lip.

He opened his closet door.

Eh? The closet?

Sangwoo reached down and opened a hatch that led down into a basement.

E-eh...? Why am I getting deja vu here? I blinked.

He carried me down the stairs.

Once we were at the bottom, he threw me to the ground.

I blinked, trying to get my eyes to adjust to the dark. I was barely able to make out a silhouette.

Is that...a woman?

I felt a grin spread over my face.

I stared at the man standing infront of me, his bat still in his hands.

"Wow, just how perfect are you?!" I cooed, cupping my face.

He visibly flinched.

"...what the hell?"

"I mean, I knew you were perfect, but to think that you're..." I looked over at the woman. "...can I do it?" I asked enthusiastically.

"Do what?" He asked, leaning against his bat.

"...did I misunderstand?" I asked, repositioning myself so that my legs were beside me and I could lean on my hands for support in front of me. "Are you...not planning on killing her?"
I tilted my head to the side.

"..."

Sangwoo seemed to be at a loss for words as he stared at me.

I stood up slowly, never breaking eye contact with him.

"I could dispose of the body for you once you do~" I smiled innocently. "I have a cabin in the woods. I dispose of people all the ti-"

"ENOUGH!" He shouted.

I felt myself get struck in the side by a strong force.
I heard a crack as my head hit the concrete floor.

Ah...that...h..urt...

Everything went black.