~your boyfriend called me~

We arrived at the club he was supposed to meet his friends at and I must say I was surprised. It was a few miles out of town but it was worth going.

It was a huge gray-black-white building with a second floor and a big balcony. There were glass doors and windows all around and on the roof they had put a few tables with puff chairs. There was also a bar on the inside and a bar on the roof.

Before going inside Ben quickly checked me out once again, something that made me blush. Ofcourse he noticed but brushed it off so the situation doesn't get any more awkward.

His friends were sitting at the bar chairs already drinking beers. They were only 3 boys  , we were 5 in total, but we were just enough to have the time of our lives. Their names were Alex, Michael and James. I learned a lot about them and we became inseparable.

Alex was in fact dating James and I have to admit they are the cutest couple I've ever laid my eyes on. Around 4 am and a lot of beers and straight shots of tequila later, Michael left with a girl he apparently met in the bathroom a while ago.

The rest of us were too wasted to stay there so around 5 we decided to go back to our houses. Although I was drunk, I'm stupid enough to let any of us drive. Since the guys paid for everything we drunk, I called 2 taxis to come pick us up. One for Alex and James and one for me and Ben.

I don't remember much of what we were saying most of the night but the rush of adrenaline we all felt while waiting outside for our rides to arrive and the cold wind blowing in our faces and while running around like little children in a playground, stayed with me till the next day.

.......

I woke up in a big bed, white sheets, and the amount of posters around the walls of the room was the only thing my eye could catch on. But.. shit my parents. Did I even tell them where I would be!?

My phone was fully charged right next to me and weirdly I had no missed calls from anyone. I noticed it was 1pm and my mom is probably at work but I called her anyways.

*
Hey mom um I'm sorry for not coming home last night I was wasted and I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, I started spitting out words not even knowing if I make sense

Honey what are you talking about? Your boyfriend called me and Told me you were with him and everything was fine. I even talked with you last night don't you remember?, the only word I caught on was boyfriend.. did Ben actually do this for me?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ayyy double chapter!!! Hope this finds you all well ❤ and once again, I love reading your comments thanks for the support!!! Sending all my love ❤