where the hell have you been

I was walking down the street when I bumped into a man, I quickly pinned him up on the wall when I noticed it was tony stark. When I noticed who it was I quickly put him back down and, then I saw he was looking at my hands then I noticed that my powers were activated when I didn't mean to even activate them.

"So I assume you haven't had that happen to you before?" Tony questioned as he saw my face when I looked and saw my hands

"Umm ya I actually have had this happen before but that was about 1009 years ago" I said at I looked up to see his shocked face

"Oh I'm a frost giant but I'm also a hydra test subject so they have me my other powers and also the one you just saw.

"Come with me" tony said as he started to walk down the street to a black SUV and I followed.

About 20 minutes later we pulled up to the avengers tower and when we entered the building I looked around and we continued into the elevator and he pressed the button to the 31st floor.

"So are you really to meet your new team" tony asked as he looked at me
"Um I'm sorry WHAT" I half yelled at the end of my sentence "you want me ME to be an avenger even after I nearly killed you!?" I asked as I  started to calm down, "yep even though you tried to kill me you will be a valuable member to the team, and trust me you'll get use to there idiocy. As the elevator doors opened I walked out with tony, just before I had a chance to say anything I heard thor say my name " i-isabella is that really you" thor questioned as I looked to meet his gaze "the one and only" I said as tears began to form in both of are eyes as we ran to hug each other while falling into the ground in the process of the strong and warm in brace, "i-i thought you were dead" he said as he pulled us back to are feet while taking my hands in his "no I faked my death when Odin Secretly banished me from asgard because I was drunk and slept with one of the guards" I said sheepishly "why am I not surprised" he said while giving me a polite smile "so would someone be so kind and show me to My room?" I asked as I looked at tony then he looked at thor "thor why dont you show Isabella up to her room?" Tony said as he knew thor would anyway. Thor and I got to my room and he showed me around first, "ok so this is Steve's room, then Natasha's, then clint's" he said as he went on throughout all the people till he got to his, and luckily my room was just across the hall from his so we could sneak back and forth without making a ruckus. "And here is your room" he said as we walked into a white room with a four poster bed up against the wall which had white bed sheets and a white comforter on the top, "oh and Tony said to keep it white so you can make it more like home for yourself" thor said as I walked into the room with a small smile on my face "well please play my respects to him, and I think you should go so I can have a shower in my new bathroom which is connected to my new room" I said as I started to brag and he playfully scoffed and walked away while rolling his eyes at my attempt to make him jealous.

I started to unpack but when I pulled out my dark green sweater that loki always use to were before he died and  all the memories started to flood back to the moment were I saw thanos kill him right in front of both thor and I, then I started to remember when I faked my death a year after loki died and when I slowly killed thanos with the help of his two adopted children Gamora and nebula. I slowly came out of my trace and smiled when the vividness of the pictures came into my head of when thanos was screaming for help then in moments I saw a memory of loki's dead body, and I quickly shaked the thought out of my head and put the hoodie into my hoodie drawer and continued unpacking.

Next morning

Once I awoke to thor shaking me up I saw he held a pair of car keys and in moments he gave them to me once I was completely awake "stark wanted you to have these and the car that comes with so you can go get the supplies for your room while we set up for the party of your arrival and you becoming a new avenger" he said with a smile "oh well tell him I said thanks and also tell him to hide the Jamison so I dont drink it in one swig" I said while I gestured to the door so he would leave so I could change. Once thor left I went over to my makeshift dresser that was really stacked up boxes with little doors, I pulled out the green hoodie with a pair of black skinny jeans that had ten rippes on each leg, then I pulled out a black undershirt and quickly got changed then grabbed my new phone tony gave me and I also grabbed the keys and headed out. "Bye guys I'm gonna go to the mall" I said "wait Isabella here" tony said as he handed me several bank cards "go crazy out there and just so you know I put the moving vans number on your phone so you dont have to try to fit anything into the black sports car I got you" tony said and I laughed and hugged him then left to my black sports car and got in.

I drove to the mall and got out, as I got out so many people were staring as I walked into the mall. After about six  hours I had found all the paint and other stuff for my room and stuff paint my room, I also had twenty bags of clothes, fancy dresses and shoes, a long with pj's and some makeup. I called the van tony had told me to and the man took about ten minutes before he arrived, when he got to my location I helped him load in all of the stuff then as I went to give him the address he said "tony said that when I came to get your stuff not to charge you, oh and I you dont need to give me the location I already know, stark tower" he said and then I left and got into my car and drove back to the tower which I call my new home.

Once I walked in the door tony came to great me and when he did we both saw the van pull up and the driver and a couple of other men got out and brang up the black book shelf and the black dresser I bought along with the dark green lamp, dark green bed and bathroom carpets, the green,black and gold paint, then one of the other men got all my bags of clothes, shoes and other accessories I bought and they brought all that stuff up to my room. When I looked at Tony he gave me a sly smile then went back to the party planning as I went to go start my room and all the workers that moved my stuff in left. I began to paint my room green and black striped, and my selling fan a mix of black with green tips, as I went to begin my bathroom I heard natasha and Wanda say "wow you really are a natural at this but I have to say it's time for the party so your gonna have to finish this tomorrow ok?" Nat said with a smile "ok but I bought some dresses today and I was wondering if we could all were one and then do each others makeup?" And when I asked that Wanda said "hell yes let's do this". Once we were all dressed we went down to the large party and I went over to sit next to my best friend thor and they were all playing truth or dare.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry but no loki yet and even though loki is gonna be the man of the book to the lady which is me or you can imagine its you if you want he will either be in chapter two or three I haven't decided yet he will be soon.

Any way please vote for this and follow me have a nice day, night or whatever it is for you byeeee💚💚💚

1536 words