⬰5⤛

something inside him twitched at the sudden question

something inside him twitched at the sudden question. shifting uncomfortably he tried to avoid eye contact with her. that free spirited and don't give a fuck aura around him changed.

he regained his posture and turned to face Haewon to answer her. but before he could open his mouth he was abruptly interrupted by a ringtone. Haewon brought out her phone pressing the answer button.

"Haewon where are you right now?" a voice asked.

"I'm- I'm at the bar" she replied sarcastically.

"bar? shouldn't you be at school" the voice scolded.

"then why did you ask me that in the first place already knowing where i am" she scoffed.

"who's there with you?"

"no nobody's here, why?" she lied biting her lip lightly, she knew she wasn't a good liar.

"come home right now" the voice commanded in an authorative tone.

"I'll be there" she ended the call and brought her gaze up from the phone to the boy who was blankly staring at her.

"I need to go, we can talk later" she quickly hurried up and picked up her bag moving towards the door.

"also no one knows about this place except you three. this is a secret between us and you can come here anytime you feel but don't get caught and staircase is slippery so be careful you can enjoy if you want I'm leaving" she rapped out in one breath and dashed out of the room.

Renjun just nodded his head before shifting his gaze.

silence engulfed the rooftop. Renjun sat there alone mind fuzzing with countless thoughts, many other unwanted things chasing around in his mind.

"I'm a vampire" he sighed out but no one was present there to hear him. he picked up his bag and hung it around his shoulders walking towards the door Haewon exited from earlier.

he placed his hand in the knob twisting it "also no one knows about this place except you three. this is a secret between us and you can come here anytime you feel but don't get caught and staircase is slippery so be careful you can enjoy if you want I'm leaving"

her words repeated in his mind and a small curve crept on his lips. "cute." he muttered to himself. after realising what he just said he slapped his mouth "what the fuck" he gasped out.

instead of taking the doorway he decided to use his power and simply teleported himself.

"what happened why'd you call me so early?" Haewon asked as she leant against the wall panting heavily. "just like that" Mark shrugged waving his arms. "what even- i literally left school halfway because you called me" Haewon huffed moving the hair out of her face.