"ALMOST A LOVE STORY''

What if you will find love in unexpected moment? Would you dare taking it? 💕Or would you rather refuse on accepting it?
This story happened a long time ago. There's a man who can't still recover from his last heartbreak. He's still on a stage of moving on. He was very downed and depressed. He even tried to commit suicide because he felt useless and worthless. One day, there was an unexpected event in their school campus. Someone caught his eye and because of curiosity, he desperately asked everyone he knew if they know the name of that woman. He searched the whole campus but he wasn't able to find that woman. In short, he failed. He sat on the ground looking so desperate but he suddenly heard a tiny voice saying, "Cheer-up! I know her name." All his sadness faded away in an instant for the reason that he would be able to contact that woman which he already considered as they key of his life. He succeeded to contact that woman and they were now exchanging chats They seem to be a couple but they are not. They have no label at all. One night, the man decided to court that woman but he was being rejected but that won't stop the courage of the man. The man proved his pure love and good intention and he succeeded again. The woman finally gave her answer and it's a "Yes." The man was so happy during that time. He can still remember the exact date when he became hers and the woman became his property. It was last July 17, 2020 at Friday night. They continue exchanging sweet chats and they even planned for a marriage The man thought that their love would be insatiable like a never ending one but he was mistaken. The woman's love was slowly fading. The sweetest chat turned into a coldest one. Until the night of July 23, 2020, exactly first week of their relationship. The man decided to end their relationship. He wanted break-up. He sent a very long message for her woman containing the reasons why he wanted a break-up. The woman red his message and she also gave her reply. She just agreed to end their relationship. She never tried to hold back. She never bothered to ask his man to stay. The man was crying during that time. She never knew that it was all a prank. He was just trying to test her feelings if it's really true. He just tried to push her away if she will really stay together with him He tried to explain everything. He tried everything he could and he even begged her to stay but he failed. The man is really sad right now. Sad to say but the man in the story was me. I never thought that a simple prank would us here. I never thought that this will happen. never expected that you would really leave me. I tried to fight for you. I hardly tried. But where are your promises? Are they gone? You promise that you would never ever leave me. You promised that you would stay forever with me. You promised that you will love me without having hesitations. Where were they? I thought that you are the woman that I would marry but I was wrong again. I thought that we could be happy together. It was so hard to accept that you left me already. But I never regretted loving you because in a short period of time you made me experienced almost a love story. Thank you for everything.