Synopsis

A girl from our world is to be the next Beastmaster of another world instead of ours. She is the only girl in the family after her mother, whom died when she's three years old. Her relatives dislike this fact about her and believe that she shouldn't be the next beastmaster whatsoever. They think she is to be the next beastmaster of our world when she is not.

She has been to Twisted Wonderland many times before.  She has been searching for the family of her other beastmaster ancestor but has yet to find them. She instead she finds those she sees as family and she has never told them that she's a beastmaster.

She returns to Twisted Wonderland after being gone for ten years on the day of the entrance ceremony for new students to NRC. When she says her name, several students are shock to hear the name after so long and wonder if she's the little girl from their past.

The mirror announces that her soul is too balance for the dorms and has great potential to send away. This shocks everyone and the headmaster thinks if the old dorm not in use would be a good one for those with too balance souls for the dorms.

Will she tell her secret to her persudo family? Will they accept her still? Will she find love(s)? Will said love(s) return her feelings? Will she find her Twisted Wonderland Ancestor's family? Read to find out.