Not Quite Human

I slammed my head on my door and groaned, "Again?" I asked, "Slender why? I literally just got home." I had Just returned from a kill mission he had sent me on and he had just asked me to go get someone for him.

"Nikki, you are the only one home right now and she needs to be here as soon as possible." He said. "Now get your knives and tranquilizers and go."

Wait, wait, wait. Did he just tell me to get my knives and tranquilizers? He never does that. "Slender, are you sure I'll be able to get her by myself? You seem doubtful."

"No." He said flatly. "But it needs to be done. Her name is Alexis and she has been having flashbacks lately." He informed me, "They are from a bad past being triggered by things happening now. So there is no way of knowing how she will react to anything."

I nod. I had to try right? "Alright whatever." I said. I walked to the door and stopped as Lilly almost hit me with the door. I grabbed her, "You're coming with me."

"Um, okay..." she said as I turned her around. Slender stopped us.

"Girls, you need the background information." He said, "Alexis isn't stable. She is literally a straight up homicidal psychopath with a bunch of undiagnosed mental disorders. She was harassed by her mother's ex-boyfriend and also kept in unsafe and unhealthy living conditions for six years of her life. She is currently 15 years old and she has been taken from her mother twice by her father. Neither household was particularly ideal. She was never "good enough" in either. She is living with her mother and step father now. A different man than the one that harassed her, but she has hit breaking point and you need to get her out of there."

"Alright." Lilly said. "Lets do this."

We walk into the woods and go until we hear laughter.

"What the hell?" Lilly asked, "who would be out here right now?"

I looked over and saw a flash. A young girl in all black and blood on her wrists bolted away. Her hair was light brown...more ginger-ish and was just past her shoulders. I looked at Lilly and we silently agreed to follow her.

We came to a big mansion. We saw the girl slip into a window and we followed her steps. We heard psychotic laughter from up the stairs. We followed a trail of blood up the steps and found a kid with a stab wound in his neck bleeding to death and another kid with his throat slit.

I took out a throwing knife and slit the sabbed kids throat.

"What the fuck Nikki?" Lilly asked.

"Figured I'd put the kid out of his misery." I shrugged. Just then three ninja stars flew out of no where and past me and Lilly. The laughter started up again and the girl came out of the shadows. Her eyes were black.

I pull out two knives, "Sweetie It's gonna take more than a ninja star."

I looked at Lilly to see her eyes widen. "Nikki..."

I slowly turned my head back to the girl. By then I was pretty sure she was Alexis. When I was looking at her again I saw shadow demons rising up around her. "Don't fuck with Alexis Anarchy." she laughed. We were suddenly surrounded in a swarming vortex created by the shadow demons and It was getting hard to breathe.

Lilly and I were both on the floor gasping for air when it stopped. I looked up to see that Alexis was now just staring at us. She chuckled. "That was fun." she sounded completely casual.

Lilly started to explain why we were here but Alexis interrupted her, "Yeah Yeah Yeah. I know who you are Lillybear and Nikki. I know why you're here too." she smirked.

"Then why did you try to kill us?" Lilly demanded.

"Who said I was going to kill you?" she asked retorically. "I wouldn't have called of my buddies if I wanted you dead."

"Woah. Woah. Woah." I say, "Slow down. Buddies? Those were shadow demons! What the hell are you?"

"I guess I'm half human." she said. "The other half of me is demon or something." she smiles.

"There is something seriously wrong with you, child." Lilly said.

"What can I say?" Alexis shrugged. "I put the "hot" in psychotic."

Lilly and I glance at eachother. "Well." Lilly said, "Are you coming with us or no?"

"I am." she said. "Is there anyone like me there?"

"If you mean psycho teenagers then pretty much everyone there accept for the little kids." I say, "Maddie Maniac is friends with demons so you guys should get along...and Reid does the freaky ass shadow thing so yeah."

"Cool." she says. "Let's do this." she pulled her star out of the wall and walked out of the house. We led her to the mansion and her smart ass self got into a fight with Clockwork right off the bat.

"Look here bitch!" She yelled at Clockwork about something she said. She punched her in the face and walked right back to us. So I guess it wasn't really a fight. Just pure awesome.

How have her days been going at the mansion since then? You might ask. She met Reid. They get along fine but it's nothing big. And needless to say Maddie's demon sensors went off. (Like spidey senses but Maddie's version) They made friends instantly. And that's really it for her so far. So..I guess this is where I the end. Haha