Heat

They both just happened to be enjoying a nice cup of afternoon tea, just as they had been for the past week. Sudden chills ran through the small omega's body, goosebumps prickling. 

His breath was heavy, as he began to pant. 

The alpha was quite worried as he saw the small omega shaking over by the couch. He had settled his tea down to go accompany the small omega. 

"#1478, are you alright?"

The omega mewled at the sound of an alpha calling out for him. His legs felt like jelly, as he could feel the slick practically leaking out of his tight hole. 

#1478 began to rub his thighs together, wanting the feeling of friction. The laced thong-like panty brushed against his small, needy member. His tip was pink and dribbling precum. 

"A-ahhhh~ Alpha~"

His omega was practically taking over him. He was yearning for the alpha in front of him. 

"Shit."

The alpha covered his nose, not wanting to go feral on the omega. His alpha wanted to take the smaller into his arms, breed him and knot him until he was filled with pups. 

#1478 was sliding off his gown, trying to seduce the alpha in front of him. 

"A-alpha~ K-Knot~ Mmhhhnng~"

His toasted sweet coconut pheromones filled the room. The alpha practically couldn't hold it in anymore, he scooped up the omega in his arms, the omega cooing at the cool touch of the alpha. He nuzzled his face into the alphas scent gland, inhaling the addicting scent of apples and cinnamon. 

His slick-covered thighs kept dripping, the alpha's large calloused hands began to dampen with slick. His inner alpha growled at the feeling, but he knew he couldn't take the omega. 

#1478 was in nothing but laced panties and a corset. He had begun to tear his clothing off due to the heat that was pressed along his skin. 

Kenma threw the small omega on the bed, his alpha wanting nothing but to fuck him into the mattress and claim him, but he had to hold back. #1478 turned around, pressing his chest and face into the mattress, his ass lifted up into the air showing off his submission. 

His panties were drenched in the sweetness of his slick, his tiny cocklette twitched, rosy nipples pressed against the silk sheets, as he rutted against them. 

The alpha with the last shred of his will, wrapped the omega into the blankets like a little burrito, before rushing out of the room. His dick had tented in the tightness of his pants, as his alpha had fully gotten caught up with the lust.

He wanted nothing more but to go back into that room and pound his future mate senseless, but he released his heavy dominating apple cinnamon pheromones through the mansion. He made his way back into his room, wanting nothing more than to release. 

On the other hand, #1478 whined wanting his alpha. His scent was still fresh as the other male was still in the room. He whined as he made a nest surrounding him. His ass was propped up in the air, toes curling wanting to feel the fat knot of an alpha inside of him. He wanted the warm sensation of cum shooting up his womb. 

His omega purred at the scent of an alpha, digging his nose into the fresh scent that wafted through the air, he laid down on his stomach, propping his ass in the air. This was the position of submission, allowing the alphas to dominate because the omega's only job was to be bred. It was in their nature. They would want nothing else but the knot of an alpha deep inside of them. 

He carefully slid down his grey laced panties, dropping them on the ground, his entrance was twitching at the thought of an alphas knot shoving deep inside of him. He brought his fingers towards the entrance of his hole, gently encircling the rim of his tight heat.

His fingers were instantly coated with slick dripping down from the tight canal of his heat. #1478 was whimpering at the feeling of his fingers prodding at his entrance. His hole wanted to badly clench around something rough and girthy. 

His cocklet was practically screaming to be touched. His cocklette bobbed up and down as he trusted his fingers into his tight heat. Beads of pre-cum dripped from the slit of his cocklette. 

He shook his ass, wanting something thicker, girthier, to fill him up. His mind begun to wander off into space as his omega wondered how it would be like to be filled by the pudding-haired alpha's long slender fingers. How they would hit his prostate ever so easily, causing his back to arch and moan. 

How he imagined the throbbing hot length of the alpha filling him up with his piping hot seed. How his large calloused hands would hold his hips tightly, bruising them. How he would rail him into the mattress until he's cum so many times he doesn't remember his own name. 

Shudders of pleasure ran through his veins as he imagined the feeling of ecstasy; the gentle touches, rough hair pulling, spanking, harsh gripping and being treated as if he was a cock slut. A sex doll, only used for pleasure. 

Hinata moaned out the duke's name, cumming into the silk sheets. 

"Ahnnggg~ A-Alpha~ K-Kenma!~ Mnnnhn~"

His breath steadied out as his wave finally ended. The omega was panting, tired, sweaty and horny. He couldn't bother to do anything about cleaning up his mess, he knew that it was just going to become a mess again. He pulled out his slick drenched fingers from his tight hole, leaving them puckering the air. 

His nipples were left erect, cocklette satisfied from the intense orgasm he had just reached. He was plenty embarrassed due to the fact that he had thought about his fiancee and future mate pounding into him. Frankly, he didn't even know if the other even liked him back in the same way. 

This was the moment that he realized that he was starting to fall in love.