Chapter 66

Y/n pov

I slowly woke up to someone on top of me as I open my eyes to see one of the most breathtaking people I have ever met.

"Jisoo-yah~," I said smiling softly "good morning baby~," I said and kissed her forehead.

as Jisoo groans softly and slowly start opening her eyes "I'm sorry for waking you up baby but I really need to go to the bathroom" I said looking at her.

Jisoo nods and gets off me rolling to my side as I laughed at the action. I slowly stood up going to the bathroom carefully ( ps: forgot what happened to y/n hehe)

I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth and dried myself going out of the bathroom and to my suitcase and wore some comfortable clothes.

"Jisoo-yah~ I'm gonna go downstairs now you can continue sleeping and I'll call you if there is food already" I said and kissed her forehead and went out of the room and went downstairs

I went to the kitchen to see jennie as I back hugged her. "Hi baby~" i said smiling as I kissed her neck. 

"Goodmorning jagiya~ did you sleep well?" Jennie asked and kissed my cheek.

"I did~ I slept like a baby " I said and laughed.

"Are you strong enough to walk alone now?" Jennie asked looking at me

"I think so but I still need a little more practice so I won't trip and I hope I can finally drive soon " I said smiling snuggling on Jennie's neck.

"Do you wanna work out with me later?" I mumbled.

"I'm sorry baby but I'm going somewhere..." Jennie said a little hesitant.

I ignored the hint of hesitation and just nodded "Okay I'll just ask Lisa " I said and smiled. 

To Be Continued...

Very short i need sleep and I don't have any motivation 

to be honest i'm not that into kpop anymore and i don't have a lot of time i'm now more into games and i'm practicing for a tournament on the 22th so wish me luck but I'll still try my best to update.

also where do you think jennie is going ? we will find out on the next chapter