i

Louis walked into the bathroom while doing up the last button on his white shirt, "We can go to diner tomorrow night," he started before he got interrupted by his boyfriend.

"Yea, I don't think this is gonna work out," Connor said as he looked at Louis who was now trying to fix his hair in front of the bathroom mirror.

"Well, we can always go for lunch instea-" Louis said, trying to find something that would work for both of them before he was interrupted again.

"I ment our relationship," Connor explained as he stood up from where he was sitting on Louis' bed and walking over to where Louis was standing, catching his gaze through the mirror.

"It's just that you're always just so busy with work and such that you never have time for me anymore. It's like I'm dating someone who isn't even there anymore," Louis had stopped trying to get his hair to cooperate, instead choosing to turn around and looked at Connor as he spoke.

He was completely shocked by what he was hearing because as far as he knew their relationship was going great. It turned out that he knew absolutely nothing as the guy who he had been dating for three years was currently trying to break up with him.

"What do you mean? I'm over at your place at least three times a week and I always call you when I can't come over," Louis said confused with Connor's reasoning as he always made time for his boyfriend.

Louis watched as Connor ran his hands through his hair, clearly exasperated that Louis hadn't just agreed with him so he could be on his way. Now Louis was sure there was a completely different reason behind this break up than what he was hearing because he could almost feel the bullshit lies Connor was trying to feed him.

"Can't you just acce-" now it was Louis' turn to interrupt him because he knew he had every right to know why he was being dumped.

"No. I don't want any of your bullshit lies Connor, I want the truth for once," Louis seathed as he glared at Connor.

Sensing that there was no way in hell Louis was going to drop the subject he finally admitted to what he had been trying to prevent Louis from finding out, "I've been sleeping with Caspar," he said in a short burst.

Louis stared at him in disbelief, not being able to proccess what he had just heard. Caspar was one of his long time friends and he was one of the last people he would expect to sleep with his boyfriend.

"Get out of my fucking house, you asshole!" Louis shouted as it finally clicked. He could feel himself tearing up but he refused to cry in front of someone as pathetic as Connor.

He followed Connor to the front door which he slammed behind him before he slid down the wall and finally allowed himself to cry.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A few hours later and about ten glasses of wine too many, Louis was giggling at his phone as he hit the call button next to the familiar contact.

"Have fun banging Caspar, I heard he has an STD," Louis giggled down the phone line after he heard the beep indicating he could start leaving his message in Connor's voicemail.

"I'm keeping the sweater you left here, it looks way better on me than it does on you anyway."

"Fuck you, I don't need you anyways."

"Please take me back, I didn't mean what I said. I'm sorry."

"This is an apology message for my last message. I don't actually want you back, because you suck more than you suck dick, which is saying a lot. Oh, and you won't be receiving an apology message for this apology message."