A Welcome/Disclaimer

Hey there, welcome to my new RP Book about a series I've fallen in love with 10 times over thanks to a few friends of mine. Here's a few warnings first, along with a couple of rules. Please read these so we can have a blast, yeah?

1. These RPs will be considered a PG-13 range. Somewhat sexual remarks, blood and gore, and other topics will be involved in this book and the role-plays that will be within said book. If you are uncomfortable

2. This roleplay book is going to contain fairly heavy spoilers throughout the entire series that is God of Highschool. I suggest you read up to at least the end of the World Tournament arc before you continue forth.

3. I will be able to Play your crush/romantic interest as long as you play mine in return- make sure to have decently equal lengths of replies for both your OC and the crush character. Crushes are optional here- they are not required. Hell, sometimes I would prefer it to where I don't have crushes involved in certain scenarios period.

4. Characters with canonical fighting styles are allowed, as long as it makes sense in context for that character to have that certain style. For example, maybe it could be involved in their backstory that they encountered Sujin Lee. So, maybe they learned Northern ITF Taekwondo from her due to the encounters. Stuff like that makes sense. Make sense, please.

5. Same deal with National Treasures. You need to have them make sense if you want to have one from the get go, alright?

6. I'm making this so it involves a fairly large story system if you wish to have that applied. You can start at the beginning of the timeline and work your way through it, your choices and maneuvers in the story effectively changing later parts if needed or if the choice you had made would effect things enough. Think of this as me being some sort of Dungeon Master for you, the player.

7. I would prefer it if you didn't have characters related to canonical characters unless it just makes enough sense or they're a character that's balanced out enough.

8. Try censoring curses occasionally so my book doesn't get flagged.

That should be all of the rules. DM me a password- it's whatever your favorite drink is.