Shin-chan~? Come back here~ (sry no Yaoi here yet its a bet i made)

Ok so we have...
1 vote for Mido Seme
2 votes for Mido Uke
3 votes for Kise Uke XD
1 vote for Kise Seme (I'll make him Yandere ;) )

And again the picture is totally random I swear. And be prepared for RANDOMNESSSSSSSS

Onwards with TakaMido then! (Ill do MidoTakao next time :D)

Midorima's POV

I brought out the futon for Takao to sleep on the floor. Never ever gonna let him sleep on my bed. He'll just push me out (probably) when he's asleep...

"Ne Shin-Chan~ Who do you like?" I spit out imaginary water. "Why would you ask?" He smiled, "Just curious ne~"

That question made us feel awkward. And so, we spent the next 10 minutes in Awkward silence. I was preparing for bed when Takao suddenly hug-attacked me from behind. We fell down onto the bed. ( We all know where THIS is goin riggggght? ;) )

"Oi what the hell?!" I cursed out. "Nothin'~ Just cold~" "Didn't I pull the futon out for you?" He pouted. "Meanie..." and irk mark found its way to my head. "Then why don't you go back and stop hugging me." "Mm I guess that impossible~ You're warm ne Shin-Chan~"

"Stop it with the... ~... already-Nanodayo." ( imagine him saying that XD ~~~~ and cue Kira Kira sparkles and pink feather boa and him saying IM SO FABULOUSSSSSSS *gets stabbed by Rusty knife*) Takao just grinned and teased me. "Here. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~"

Wha... How did he even say that...? What's the English name of ~ anyway?
( isn't it cute? Mido goes OOC around Takao ;) )

"Anyway, just Go To Sleep already... who knows what I might do with my lucky item..." He shivered and Jumped on the bed pULLING ME WITH HIM. I hit the wall as he covered us with the giant bed sheet. "Ne~ Shin-chan. I'm scared, help me stop my shivering ne?" He placed his head on my neck and licked me. "Ngh-!" I clamped my mouth with my hands. Annnnd blushed.

"Don't hide such a cute voice~" He sucked on one of my... what's that? And I bit my hands. Ain't no body got time for weird noises- And he pinned my arms... And "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" I lost my usual composure and shouted. He was taking off my clothes!

"Why? Don't hide such a Smexy~ body Shin-chan~" I blushed and closed my eyes. He's gonna... And I burst out laughing. "NO STO- AHHHHAHAHA STOP TICKLIN- PFFT STOPP" Takao grinned and did a fist pump. "Finally made you OOC :D " What the hell... and I even closed my eyes thinking that... I covered my face with my hands and I turned away.

3rd Person POV

Takao looked his Shin-chan's back and grinned. 'So cuteeeeee~ I feel like teasing him moreeee~' "Ne, Shin-chan did you think I was going to kiss you?" He just... jolted? Probably embarrassed. Ah the perks of having a Tsundere! So cute!

"S-shuddup! I did not think that! I was just... -" Takao smirked as he went closer to Midorima's face. "Just what? Thinking about what will happen in the AoKaga chapter She wrote in the last 2 chapter and you was curious about how it'll go that you wanted to try it that you mentally asked her to write this and ask the readers if you were Seme Or Uke? But sadly the readers, well most, want you to be uke."

Midorima just jaw dropped. (Idk if I used it correctly XD) "Wha-? Wait what? What... the hell...?" Takao was dying internally trying to hold his laughter. 'OMF HE'S SO- GHAD HAHAHHAHAAAA' He quickly turned his head so a certain Carrot wouldn't see him laughing.

Midorima's POV

Takao dived into my arms? and apparently rested there. Or so I thought. I flinched as I felt a sharp pain. "Ow! why would you bite me?!" I felt him grin and god is he sucking my neck. (  we all know what's happening riiiiight?;) )  "What are you a vampire?" I yelled in vain as I tried to push him away.

"Ngh..." I moaned softly as he bit harder. Wait I did not just... oh god MIZUKI ERASE THAT SENTENCE PLEASE I SWEAR NO NO NO NO NO 

STAPHH TRYING TO BREAK THE FOURTH WALL GHAD DAMNIT CARROT. THIS WAS WHAT THE READERS WANT  DEAL WITH IT. Oh and try to suppress your Internal's Internal self. It's showing. ;)

No don't go HELP ANYONE. ANYONE HELP-... WAIT YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME CARROT.

... Wow what a late reaction. Is that from you, your internal self, or your internal internal self?

Myself, why? What's a- NO WAIT DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT

Pfft. Meh bye the readers want the Internal internal internal you who is unleashed during some *cough* intercoursewithsomeonethatyoulikeandheslikebitingyourightnowandyouretheonechangingthesubject *cough* NOW CARROT GET BACK TO THE *cough* sex? *cough*

Wait what- WHAT SEX NO NO AND STOP CALLING ME CARROT

But you are. that's the truth.

Ghaddamit.

On second thought, ohhhhh I got an idea. Bye pming Takao ;)

NO DON'T LEAVE GET ME OUT OF HERE

I turned to face a grinning Takao. Did she already told him the idea...? Please not be something bad.

Takao's POV

Hm? He's not giving any reaction. I keep biting him. I pouted once I realized he was actually arguing with Mizuki...

Oi Takao?

Huh? Mizuki?

Well yeah if you are asking that it means I am after all I'm the one putting words in your mouth anyway back to the subject, if there was one in first place... no wait I'm going out again arghhhhh

I sweatdropped. Wow.

Anyway I got a awesome ideaaaaaaaa. You'll receive a mail package in the next chapter which is going to be soon after this random piece of shiet randomness reaches 1000 words because of a random bet I made but meh No wait I'm going out of topic again! GAHHH

So what's in the package then?

Something awesome I swear ;)

Clues?

A orange and green long thingy. AND IT FREAKING

      - TECHNICAL DIFFICULTY -