The Start

We're live in 5......4......3......2.....1"beep." Hello Snowshine City I'm your reporter Chelsea Heartgood. I will be reporting the weather today. At about 8:15( in 30 min.) it will be raining so get your hats, coats, and umbrellas. Also at around 3:00 when the rain has stopped it will be snowing and it will be 24 degrees so I would put BIG coats on. At that time outside there will be frost on the trees. It will make you think of a Winter Wonderland. Furthermore, there will be ALOT of snow. When I say ALOT I mean AAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT. So I think you get the point. We'll see you tomorrow on DWNR(which stands for Daily Weather News Report.)"Clap" goes the movie clapper "and that's a wrap," says the camera man.
OOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG
I yelp where is my caramel frappe with extra whip and extra caramel!!!!! You Marcy ( one of my maids) get me my frappe. You........ me??? says Madie (my other maid) ....... Yes YOU!! Get me my MK bag the one that is black leather with the gold chains and says MK. Finally your back what took you soooooo long with my frappe. Mmmmmmmmmm tastes so GGGGGOOOOOOODDDDDD. Madie give me my bag!!!!! The girls stare at me with admiration into my brown eyes. Wow stand back am I really that pretty. Yes they say in sync. "Your long golden hair is so shiny i wish we had sun and I could see it sparkle in the sunlight," said Marcy. Madie says " also your clothing is so fashionable where do you shop?" That is my business. Now come on I am going to be late for school not that I care if I go to school or not. No no no they say. You have to go to school. Darn it I that I could get away without going to school.