•2•

Hey! Sry for not posting.. I've been busy and school sucks. Hope you like the chappie! And thx very much for 175 reads! :)
>🏃<

Sara (Autor) Pov:

The sun starts to shine. A lovely, good looking, curvy, smart, beautiful, caring bluenette wakes up five minutes earlier than her stepbrother. I'm sure this question plopped in your mind: WHY? Well you will know it very soon what she's planning to do. ;)

Juvia searches for a rope. She grabs it when she finds it and stands in front of her stepbrother's bedroom door. She puts the robe (I'm not good at explaining xd Gomenasai :( Maybe you'll see what I mean when you continue reading xd ) down in front of the door. She walks back to her bedroom and waits until the alarm clock rings.

In 2 minutes the alarm rang and she heard a loud BABUM CLACK sound. She starts to giggle. Her plan resulted.

She rushed to the bathroom door. In the way she saw Gray on the floor wining in pain. (Gray's bedrooms is very close to the bathroom) He just fell because there was something that made him fall when he was going to run out of his room to the bathroom. Juvia walked calmly to the bathroom and locked the door behind her.

When his head stopped to hurt, he stood up and looked at what made him fall. A rope. He didn't have to ask himself from where that rope came from cause he knew that it was Juvia who put it there for him to not be able to reach the bathroom door first.

All mornings are like this. They both struggle to be the first one to get to the bathroom.

-Time skip-
~when they exit their house~

Gray Pov :

"You're smart as ever, but next time it'll not work again."
"Huh? What are you talking about?", Juvia said with her innocent voice.
"Don't play dump with me! I know that it was you who put that robe in front of my door!"
"I don't know what you're talking about. I'm innocent."
"Yeah, yeah. Want me to ride you to school babe?"
"Eh.. nope! And don't call me that!"
"I know that you want me to call you that and you want to hug me from behind and touch my abs sweetie. All the girls want that."
"I never said that! And I'm not one of those girls!", she started to blush.

Haha, my tease worked.

-Time skip-
~at school~

Juvia Pov:

Ugh! I hate him, I hate him, I hate him, I hate him and I still hate him!!!!!
This bastard! He thinks he's the best and all! I just want to punch him! None wants him to call them sweet names and touch his abs! But I admit that his abs are amazing, they even show when he wears a shirt! WHAT AM I THINKING???!!!

"Hey, Juvi?"
"H-Huh?", I was interrupted from my toughts by Lucy.

Lucy Heartfilia: is my best friend since kindergarten. She's 17 years old, is a blondie, has a perfect body, is smart, beautiful and everything what a guy would wish.

"You were spacing out.. is something the matter?", she asked.
"No, no! It's only my stupid stepbrother again. Ugh.."
"Oh, I remember! His name is Gray right?", she smiles.
"Tch. Don't even say his name! I will throw up!"
"Hai, hai."

Suddenly, I hear girl screams and squeels. Oh no..

"Aaahhh~ Natsuuu-kuuuun!"
"Gray-Sama~~!!"

Ugh...

"Hiya!", greeted Natsu Dragneel.

Natsu Dragneel: is a famous footballer. Is popular, quite hot, has salmon colored hair and a good built body. He's sometimes so stupid and acts like a child. He is Gray's best buddy.

"Hi!", greeted my... brother.

Gray is also a famous footballer. He's hot, annoying, arrogant, stupid like a bull altough he has good marks.

When they saw us they came to us. To only think that I will have to talk with Gray, makes me want to throw up.

"Hey girls.", said Natsu.
"Hey."
"Altough we don't know each other, Gray told me some things about you.", he grinned.

Let me explain why I know Natsu, HE'S FAMOUS AND EVERYONE KNOWS HIM.

"Oh.. is it so? And what did he tell you about us?", I asked.
"That this blondie here is cute and sweet and you are gross and agressive."
"WHAT?! Gray!"
"What? It's the truth!", he smirked.

The school bell rang and we head to our classroom. Unfortunately, Gray is in my class. Ugh..

Oh! And I didn't tell you but this school named Fairy Art School is a school where we learn how to sing, dance, act and normal subjects. I want to be an actress when I'm older.

Our first class is maths. I hate it so much! But not as much as I hate Gray. You have to concentrate 100% and your brain begins to hurt.

-Time squip-
~after school~

My bag is so full and heavy that I can't even walk anymore! Stupid school!

"Need some help?"

Wait! I know this disgusting voice! It's Gray's voice!

"Nah. I can carry it on my own, besides your bag is heavy too."
"Aww are you worried for me? Haha how cute. Princess this isn't little heavy for me ya know cause I have so much muscle that this is no problem to carry."
"Oh.. is that so? Well then, just this time, can you help me with this shit?"
"Where is the magic word?"
"P.L.E.A.S.E.?"
"Of course. But you'll have to ride with me in my motorcycle if you want me to help you."
"Fine."
"Then sit here.", he patted the place in his motorcycle behind him.

I sitted on the place he patted me to sit and hugged him from behind.

"Hold me tight and never let go. Understood?"
"Yeah."

When he started to ride, I snuggled my head on his back. I felt his abs while I was hugging him. They're really hard.
It feels comfortable to hug his well composed body...

"Are you alright?", he asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine."

Since when is he so caring with me?

>🚶<

Comment,
Vote if you want
And until next chappie! <3