The Old Man

After sorting out the royal family issues, Levi decided to see an old friend (Kenny Ackerman).

 "Oi Kenny "Levi exclaimed moving towards the half dead man leaning on a tree, oh..its you "Kenny coughs in agony, while blood comes spewing out his mouth. "yeah its me.." Levi sighs "you look like shit. "bit harsh..aye?" Kenny smirked. "So, Boy what you doing out here?".

Kenny actually seemed pretty relieved to say he's on the brink of death,"i came to ask you a few things" the captain said in a calm manner "like what ayee?? "Levi has been waiting to ask these questions all his life he needed to know why.. "why did you leave me that day..when I was just kid y'know. "Kenny made direct contact with Levi and then finally spoke "Levi..i wasn't cut out to be someones father..".

Levi just stared at him the whole time, "Kenny ,what were you to my mother? "Kenny chuckled and gave a soft small smile "i was her big brother" Levi was shocked but deeply disappointed with himself knowing that he attempted to kill one of the only people left in his family ,and here he was dying right in front of him.

 (AFTER KENNY EXPLAINED TO LEVI ABOUT EVERYTHING)

Levi sighed and  gave a pitiful smile "its not like I can stay mad forever now ,can I old man?" Kenny gave a look of relief "yeah, boy theres somet I need to give you." Levi seemed confused questioning what was this 'thing'. Kenny slowly reached for his bottom pocket "is that what I think it is..?" Levi thought too himself 'its one of them titan serums the brat was on about..'     "yeah i know what your thinking...but..your the only one i can trust with it.."The man said with his last breathes. "Kenny?..Kenny ..oh he's gone..".

Levi walks away but gives a glace back at the corpse "rest well old man.."

"