Travelling

All the scouts decided to start travelling to the attack point at  approximately 7:00pm Levi, Hange and Erwin was leading the cadets through levels of despair as they went into a forest of the unknown they new full well anything could happen a titan could appear at any second any minute any time they had the image of being eaten alive so for there own comfort the captains and commander ordered them the quietist they can.

Levi had many questions for Erwin did he seriously mean what he said early on or was it just for his own 'greed'. Hange could tell something was playing on Levi's mind repeatedly they whisper to him "psst..levi..PsSSSSsT"levi turns to them in the eyes being awakened from the depressing thoughts "what do you want Hange" Levi muttered "are you okAYyyYy" Hange aggressively whispers in his ear.

PsSSSSsT"levi turns to them in the eyes being awakened from the depressing thoughts "what do you want Hange" Levi muttered "are you okAYyyYy" Hange aggressively whispers in his ear

"Im fine." Hange looked at him with a cold glare with no smile just a strict glare like when you forget your homework that look the teacher  give's you "I know when somethings playing on your mind, Levi." Levi was astonished by the look on Hange's face this was a new side of her "when i tell you nothing is wrong.. Nothing is wrong." They backed down from the disappointed parent face "Ok ok no need to get that moody..im just concerned about you....did something happen between you and Erwin??". Levi's body basically frozen  but somehow managed to carry on riding his horse (carl) little did they  know Erwin was listening the entire time.