Carrie Au- "Take off that uniform."

(Above is the track that's supposed to go with this scene)

Credits:

Kyokyo866: Reve, Nevo, World(Nicholas) and Dreamtalia in general

Thriftlita: Vanya

Hetalia: Hidekaz Himaruya

Carrie: Stephen King

Warning:

Swearing

Religion

Religious abuse

Child abuse

Self-harm

Starring:

Reve and World(Nicholas) as Carrie White

Nevo as Margaret White

Germany as Tommy Ross

Canada as Sue Snell

Vanya as Miss Desjardin

(Author's Note: I've finished reading the book a while ago so I wrote something to celebrate- also I think this'll be my last piece until after my exams..)

(Note: the way i've written thoughts in parentheses is mimicking how Stephen King wrote telepathic communication and thoughts in Carrie- he only used apostrophes)

Memory- Father

Reve was humiliatingly trying to slip on the lacy stocking for he had bought to go with the dress Nicholas made for him. He was hobbling on one foot- knocking into nearly everything in Nicholas' bedroom.

Nicholas snickered,

( christ, you look funny)

at this point Reve looked like he was wrestling a boa constrictor- and losing.

"And-And-Annnnnnnnd-" Reve teetered backwards, "Got it!" The left stocking slipped on as he fell on the bed.

Nicholas let out a loud "HA!" as Reve fussed the skirt of the dress out of his face. He pushed himself out and stomped over to Nicholas, who slammed his mouth shut.

Reve pouted, "Shaddup! Who're you laughin' at?"

"You-!" he squeaked.

"You ass-" Reve blurted out. He went over to his white open-foot 2-inch heels and gloves. Slipping on the opera gloves were easier than the stockings, they latched on to his arms with a 'SNAP', they covered his scars easily. Next were the shoes, he slipped them on and he tightened them with a 'SNAP' as well, much more comfortable than the mary-janes he was offered earlier. He walked over to the full-body mirror and looked his entire outfit over. Reve began to worry, he went over to the dresser and sat down on a stool to let Nicholas fix his hair.

Reve's face grimaced as his head became a jambalaya of worries.

( what if he doesn't like how i look do you think the dress is weird nicky do you think it's wei)

Nicholas hummed a hymn softly as he tried to soothe Reve.

( i think you good like you steal someone's date you could steal all the boys from their dates that's what i think)

Reve shrinked.

(what if this is a big joke what if luddie and mattie come hooting and hollering at my get-up what if he calls me a fag i don't wanna be what if stands me up o god o god)

Nicholas smirked.

(i'll tear out his tongue and feed it to mattie for being a big fat liar i'll throw his ride into the gym that's what i'll do)