0 0 1 ; new game

' loading new game....  '

.
.
.
.

" UGH... YOU LITTLE SHI- "

(name) was cut off with a slap on the head by their mother who was giving them a death glare. (name) mumbled " sorry mom... " their mother than smiled and walked off, (name) quickly gave their older brother a cold glare.

" i'll beat you one way or another... " (name) said poking their older brother in his eye, he shouted. (name) smirked " that's what you get vi. "  vi aka (name's) older brother than said " you take mario kart too serious... " he rubbed his eye that (name) poked.

he than grabbed his little device walking off leaving (name) to shout at him to play another round. (name) huffed as they stared at the tv thinking of something to do since they were on summer break. (name) laid down on the couch and closed their eyes trying to think of something to do.

(name) smiled and snapped their finger happily, they hurried up the stairs to their room. (name) stumbled fell down next to their bed and climbed into the bed, they grabbed their phone.

" ayeee pico

" ayeee pico... "

" fuck "

" what do you want (name)? " pico turned around facing them with a annoyed face, (name) smiled and said " wanna go to the to arcade? i mean i know right about now your shift is over for maybe two hours? "
pico sighed and grumbled " fine, but you owe me lunch after... " (name) basically jumped over the counter as they hugged pico tightly. pico just groaned in annoyance but smiled slightly patting (name's) back awkwardly. pico sighed jumping over the counter and started walking off into the mall, (name) soon quickly followed as they linked arms with him happily basically dragging him along with them. once in the arcade they bought a bunch of tickets and started playing everything that (name) saw which was them dragging pico around.

after while (name) got hungry so while pico was playing a shooter type game they order pizza and got two drinks. they were slumped over a table going through their phone bored and very hungry. pico suddenly came back basically falling into his seat with a annoyed look, (name) tilt their head at him. "after we're done eating i wanna leave...a bunch of high school kids is taking over" he joked as he chugged down his drink.
"hm yeah i was thinking so too, oh right any new game recommendations? i wanted to get a new game before leaving..." (name) shoved their phone in their hoodie, as pico stared off thinking to himself. "no not really, but there's this game a...close friend gave to me telling me to just sell it or burn it" he said munching on pizza, that one of the workers place on the able.

"really? i'll take it"

(name) started munching on pizza as well after while they were full, they was slumped over the table. pico got up and a got one of works to put the leftover pizza into a box. once he did he walked over to (name) and threw them over his shoulder, as pico walked to leave.
after a few minutes of walking in the mall and getting a lot of suspicious look at the sight of pico carrying (name) who seemed to be 'knocked out' over his shoulder. they arrived to the game store, pico placed (name) on the counter which got a weird look from his co-worker.
(name) got off the counter stretching their limbs being full of pizza wasn't really making them feel great, pico came out of the back of store and held out a disc to them.

(name) thanked him taking the game before running off leaving pico with the leftover pizza, he chucked to himself. (name) rushed into their room, and shut the door behind themselves and putting in the game into their console.
(name) sat there watching the screen as the console loaded in the game and then clicked on it as the words that popped up on the screen showed up.

" DOWNLOADING CURRENT GAME "

.
.
.
.

hah...ha it's been like how long heh since i lasted update that's just how i am yeah... i won't really get your hopes up or anything

 i won't really get your hopes up or anything