01. Nezuko

yupp, here's the giyu x black reader 😏.
this is gonna b really short (prob gonna b one of my shortest fanfics.) like not even 20 chapters long.

anywho,

enjoy :)

~~~

2 years ago.

"Giyu." You called his name over the loud blowing snow as he walked by your side. "Ubuyashiki didn't really send you to come with me, didn't he?"

He looked down, quiet before answering. "No." He uttered.

You figured. You were sent out on a simple mission, alone. But somehow Giyu found the excuse to tag along with you. The deep snow devoured your feet with every step. The whole walk towards the small village was silent until you finally decided to bring up a conversation.

"I would have been fine on my own." You added.

"I know." He mumbled. "It would be better to have someone go with you though."

You hummed in response as he turned his head and continued. "And I figured we could get some alone time together."

You smiled to yourself after hearing that. He rarely says things to you like that. His love language was more of touch than anything. Whether it was simple things like his hand brushing again yours, to even random kisses that he'd given you. But when he did tell you things like that, it made you smile like crazy. Even though you two were a thing, you both decided to keep it on the low and hide it from the other hashira. Just so it won't cause too much comoshin. 

You turned away from him with a smile. "I see."

"Hey? What are you doing?" He asked, feeling your arms wrap around his neck from behind.

"What? I gotta ask to hug you?" You smiled as he turned his head to look at you.

"Its not that. Its just that it was sudden." He said placing his warm hand ontop of yours.

"Well I mean I can never hug you because we're always around the other Hashira. And plus you said you wanted to get some alone time."

He gave you a breathy laugh. "I did say that, but-" He stopped himself and looked into the distance, you did the same, hearing a pleading scream in the distance. "Did you hear that?" He asked, questioning if he was hearing things.

You hummed, sliding your hands off of him. That was both of your ques to draw your swords and sprint towards whoever was in need of help.

"Do you think it's a demon?" You asked him as you both ran side by side.

"Were close to the village of where it happened, so possibly." He told you.

After running for a few moments, you both saw where that desperate plea came from. A boy laid on the thick blanket of snow, holding an axe sideways as a girl was hovering above him. Her sharp fangs bit the handle of the axe, which was blocking her from getting to the boy below her. She was clearly much bigger in size, blood on her clothing and veins growing on the side of her head. She was a demon.

You looked to your side to see Giyu running ahead of you, wasting no time. He leaped in the air, sword held high before swinging. The snow around you blew viciously from his simple, yet deadly swing. You stopped to cover your eyes, trying to prevent the snow from blinding you from the mini snow storm Giyu created. The wind continued to screech through your ears before the snow around them calmed down.

You were slightly shocked to see him miss that swing. The boy was quick enough to roll out the way, eventually colliding into a tree as it knocked the breath out of him. After catching his breath, the boy looked up at Giyu. He was terrified, but had more of a concerned and confused look on his face before his eyes met yours. He quickly sat up, hugging the girl to his chest tightly.