Mamoru Aikawa

** warning! **

mature content ; slight angst.

            -------------------------------------------------

Setting on the floor next to Rika his arm around my shoulders, smiling, laughing and pretty much flirting with each other, as a joke. Rika and I have been friends for god knows how long, it was kind of normal to act like that around each other. I was really comfortable around him, and from the way he acts with me it looks like his comfortable too.

Everyone has decided to play this game called 7 minutes in heaven. I have already played it once or twice maybe, but I just forgot. Mayuko gets up and walks towards the speakers, pressing play at a random song, then coming back sitting in her place next to Yuri, handing me a drink.

I took a sip out of the cup swallowing it, and wiping the leftover of the drink from the corner of my mouth with the back of my hand then placing It on the floor beside me.

~• play the music below

I felt Rika's soft fingers under my chin turning my head towards his. I looked into his coal black eyes and started singing to the song lyrics. On each word, nodding my head slowly on the beat, lip syncing the lyrics of the song playing.

With each nod I get close and closer to Rika's face. Feeling someone glaring at me but I just shrugged it off.

*Call over your homegirls, tell 'em I'm on it

No more excuses, you always do this

I know what I want, I know what I want

No more excuses, no more excuses*

I haven't noticed that the game already started until Aikawa pulled me from under my armpits a little aggressively lifting me from my place and interrupting the moment between me and Rika. I stood up on my feet rolling my eyes.

~• stop the previous music and play this one till it ends :)

"what was that?" I asked, obviously irritated looking at the closet door getting closer and closer because he was pushing me with force using both of his hands that was resting on my shoulders.

He didn't say a word till we were in the closet. I turned my hole body to see him locking the door. I looked around the room we were in, it was super tiny only 3 or 4 people could fit. There was a pile of boxes placed in the corner and some supplies like a broom, a bucket....

He was staring at me with his dark brown eyes sending shivers down my spine, stepping a step backwards and scared of how the tension is rising really quickly.

Finally, he opens his mouth and practically whispering "what did I tell you about disobeying me?"

"what?" I raised my voice higher since I couldn't hear him, and I wish I didn't do that.

I look at him, his eyes burn, like fire that would burn me anytime soon, his face showing anger as he narrowed his eyes, pulled his lips into a thin line and furrowed his eyebrows.