Chapter 9 - The Sweet Little Visit

Lucy's POV

Its been 3 months already and so much has happened.

Sebastian and I are together and I have finished my training with my spirits.

" Hey honey, what do you want to do today?" Bassy asked me.

I thought about it for a while.

Then I knew what I wanted to do today.

" I know what we could do today, why don't we visit good old Fairy Tail." I said smirked.

" That's a good idea Luce! Elizabeth, Finnian, Angel and Meyrin come with us to visit Fairy Tail!" My babe said.

"WHY CAN'T I COME?" Grell cried.

"Because....... We are waiting for the right time to send you on a mission, right?" I asked Bassy.

He nodded.

"Open portal to Fairy Tail Guild!" I yelled and we were right in front of Fairy Tail.

"Here put this on, they won't see you." I handed them cloaks.

They put theirs on and I put mine on.

3rd Person

Lucy, Sebastian, Finnian, Angel and Meyrin walked inside the guild.

Everyone started staring at them with their scary looks.

Natsu was the one who was more curious.

" Where's your master?" Lucy asked with a serious tone.

"He's upstairs, what do you want with him?" Natsu asked Lucy but she didn't answer.

Lucy, Sebastian, Finnian, Angel and Meyrin all walked upstairs to masters office but Natsu grabbed Lucy's hand.

"Hey, don't I know you from somewhere? I know that smell from somewhere." He asked Lucy questions but she shrugged his hand of hers and quickly ran to masters office.

Leaving Natsu just standing there.

* In Masters Office *

"Hello, what do you want?" He asked angry.

 "Is that how you treat an old friend?" Lucy asked while pulling her hood down.

Masters eyes widened.

" Lucy it's good to see you! How are you? How's life going? What guild are you in now?" Macarov asked questions to Lucy.

"I'm good thanks! I'm with 'The Black Demons' now, there like my family!" Lucy said.

" Ahhh that's good!" Macarov said.

*after 10 minutes of talking*

"Well I better me going now but you know that I will come back to have my revenge!" Lucy said and put her hood on.

Macarov nodded and waved goodbye.

The rest put their hoods on and left masters office.

They all walked down the stairs and started walking to the guild doors.

Lucy was about to go out when Natsu grabbed her hand again!

"Fight me. I want to fight you because you are weak and useless." 

Lucy smirked.

"You're the one who is going to be called weak and useless." Lucy said.

That got everyones attention.

"You shouldn't have said that because she is more powerful than you think!" Sebastian said.

A/N 

THANX FOR READING!

I'M GONNA TRY AND UPDATE IT SOON BUT IN THE MEAN TIM JUST RELAX AND READ MY STORIES!

OH AND PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT!